• #3363 Reply

Jessica
    Participant

Did a 2021 reading myself, I think it’s looking good

• Did a 2021 reading myself, I think it’s looking good

LittleMissHenny updated 3 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • LittleMissHenny

January 31, 2021 at 2:04 pm

So I used my Rider-White tarot deck, it’s brand new so I’m getting a feel of him. I had each card represent a month of the year. And I asked the deck what 2021 had in store for in just in general.

January: 2 of Cups – Appreciation at work, possible new job opportunities, fairness and balance in finances.

February: 4 of Pentacles – Don’t become too greedy, relax with your finances

March: 9 of Cups: Things are really looking up, things I wanted are gonna fall into place. Good vibes all around.

April: Death: Change, “out with the old, in with the new”

May: Queen of Wands: Things are looking good in terms of my careers, the possibility of finding love, be careful with finances

June: The Star: Optimism, coming out of something difficult with your shoulders squared and back straight

July: Strength: Continue to be compassionate and kind

August: The Devil: Feeling that life is empty, unfulfilled, an addiction that you’re losing control of.

September: 6 of Swords: Needing to move on with some regret, learning from past mistakes. Also, I’ve heard this could indicate new beginnings overseas.

October: Ace of Wands: Take a chance, be forceful in your actions

November: 8 of Wands: Things are picking up in all aspects of life.

December: 3 of Swords: Slight heartbreak, maybe homesickness?

Jan-April: I think that this all means that the first four months are gonna be pretty monumental for me. There’s a job I’ve been wanting and so maybe I’m freelancing for them for a couple of months and then in April, things might look to be coming together with that.

May-August: With the sequence of Death, Q of Wands and The Star, that means that maybe leaving my current job will hurt a bit because I do like the people there but its just kinda moving forward. I think I’m a bit confused with The Devil coming between Strength and 6 of Swords because I don’t know what could be an addiction for me or feel like I’m losing control because the previous few months seem like things are pretty chill. I didn’t really get any early warnings and I feel like even the cards surrounding Death feel pretty positive.

September – December: So, in my old deck I was told that both 6 of Swords and 8 of Wands can refer to travel. 6 of Swords meant overseas travel and 8 of Wands also indicated travel by air. So really at the core of this is I’m planning to travel to Europe to kinda just…start over. I feel like the latter 4 months are pointing towards it. With the 3 of Swords, because the energy of it is just 3, I feel like it might be homesickness with the 8 of Wands preceding it. Like I feel like it’s nothing major.

Reply to: Jessica
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now