Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Psychic Guidance for February 2021, or whenever you find this as messages are timeless.

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #14535 Reply

Margaret
    Participant

Guidance for February 2021, or whenever you find this as messages are timeless.

• Guidance for February 2021, or whenever you find this as messages are timeless.

CamiKai updated 3 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 4 Replies
  • Luannpalladinoart

February 7, 2021 at 9:05 pm

NEW! February 2021 Energy Reading or whenever you find this message as messages are timeless.

✨Note I am an intuitive reader and I am not relaying messages of the author

Take what resonates as it applies to a situation in your life or perhaps your energy

This month’s messages are from The Good Tarot

It will be important to find balance in the midst of conflict, struggle and uncertainty. Take a step back to find your stance.

There is something you are struggling with and you are unable to see the solution.
    A solution is already occurring, even though You can’t see it yet.

A change is occurring, new insights are being received and calm will be restored to chaos. All will work out in the best way and highest good

Some will start to see change in your reality with the 9 of Earth. Seeds planted will begin to yield growth. Your desires will begin to manifest. You will begin to see the fruits of your labor and intentions pay off. Change and a new cycle begins

King of Earth is reiteration of the energy of 9 of Earth. You will manifest all of your desires and enjoy the fruits of your labor and all you have built and worked towards. Abundance is yours

Love, Luann

• Shd_agent78

Many thanks! Those words are a big help in that moment of my life!

Love and gratitude! You’ll be part of the achievement of my big desire!

• t4rriona

YESSSS desires are manifesting to reality !! ❤️

• CamiKai

????????

Reply to: Margaret
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now