Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums My Dad passed in 2011. This was his picture when he was young. Are you getting any messages? I miss him ❤️

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #468449 Reply

My Dad passed in 2011. This was his picture when he was young. Are you getting any messages? I miss him ❤️

• My Dad passed in 2011. This was his picture when he was young. Are you getting any messages? I miss him ❤️

SnooCupcakes5186 updated 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • RobintheBeat

January 30, 2023 at 9:07 am

lol same old saltytarot person, asking, “do you want to find out DM me” then ask for payments

• Blueangell79

I know my reading is basic I don’t have that much power to get to more details … what really matters is the love you have for each other never ends even though he’s in spirit =)

• TheSaltyTarot

Hello again. Was anyone able to help you have a conversation with him?

• MehtaKyaKehta

If you know his time, date and place of birth, I can give you a free reading of his natal chart according to Vedic astrology.

• Blueangell79

Hello I’m sorry for your loss!

When I see the photo! He started to show me he had internal problem before he past away. Like his heart …. Did he had a heart problem before he past away?

He is also smiling in heaven so he’s not suffering and in pain anymore. Your father says before his passing he really tries to live his life too the fullest. He likes to joke and laugh at other people’s joke. He showed me a moment when you were just sitting on his lap when you were younger. That was one of his favorite moments. He said he would read story for kids sometimes and you would be sitting on his lap while he’s holding the book and you are listening to him.
    It took me a bit of time to get an answer to him because he’s in shock that he can get through a message from what he wants to say to you… it’s like wow this is cool! I didn’t believe in such thing but now I do! He paused to think about what just happened… like the reaction… wait a minute is this real? He’s showing and telling me that from telling me and to tell you what he’s thinking is a trip! He’s laughing because… he’s like whoa.

Your dad does sound like a funny guy it’s like a little boy trying to figure things out for the first time (haha)

He knows you miss him! He will visit you from time to time you just need to be more open. You might feel him, he can also give you signs, and maybe if you witness small animals or insect like butterflies… that’s him. He can also visit you in your dreams at times.

He said you have felt him sometimes before from a quick breeze. Maybe you didn’t know it was him. He said if there’s no wind and no ac running in the house that’s me! He also called you his little princess and my little star! He said my little star because he used to sing that song to you when you were little! He said sing that song and I will hear you sing and you will feel a slight chill to show you that ur not always alone.

He is one of your guardian angels! ❤️ He says let dad help you when you are nervous, feel lost, and protect you from guys … he says focus on positive thoughts so you can feel your dad more… that gut feeling is coming from me.

He say let daddy help you when you feel sad… he’s like no more sadness my little pumpkin. (Not from your dad just fyi… always show your gratitude before you pray for help from your dad… he can calm you down, give you guidance when you feel lost, and protect you… start with guarding angel, arc angel, then god… I put them in order in case you need stronger help)

He says cheer up my little sunshine… stay happy and be happy. If you end up remembering good memories of us out of the blue that’s also me showing you that in your subconscious mind. He adds remember to live a happier life for yourself. He actually says he knows you can look after yourself, but it don’t hurt to ask for help once in a while. He can not believe how big you are grown and is also proud of you. He’s showing you off in spirit to tell everyone how you are his angel before his passing

I help this helps you and resonates with you! I’m still practicing so please validate my readings

• MehtaKyaKehta

*relationship. I hate typos.

Reply to: SnooCupcakes5186
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now