Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – February 19, 2023”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #482940 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – February 19, 2023”

AutoModerator updated 1 year ago 2 Members · 27 Replies
  • Alternative_Aioli137

March 6, 2023 at 10:32 pm

https://ibb.co/mcnc73z

Can someone give me any insight into this spread? It was for my career. The top 3 rows were just my career in general I think, then the 4th row was where I will be/should be going. My reader was so sweet and insightful, we just didn’t have very much time together due to a long line behind me.

• mathissweet

Hey! I’m just starting to get a little into tarot and I did a past, present and future asking ‘how’s my love life going?’. I got the 7 of wands for past, the queen of wands in reverse for present and the fool in reverse for the future. I read the meanings of the cards from the booklet that came with my cards and on the golden thread tarot app. None of it really resonated but maybe someone can interpret it differently or in a more concise way for me or something? Thank you in advance if you have any thoughts! đź’š

• andor-37

Hi! I was doing a simple three card spread on my love life currently, and any analysis would be much appreciated. 🙂 Specifically, there is a person I’m interested in, and I was asking if there was any action I should take.

I pulled the Nine of Swords, the Fool, and Death. All upright, in that order.

The Nine of Swords and Fool seem pretty self explanatory to me (you’re overthinking this, just chill out and enjoy the ride) but Death is puzzling me. My first thought was that it meant my attraction would fade, but that seems to be too small of a transformation to warrant Death. It’s a pretty minor crush. Any thoughts?

• nixF465ds

Anyone up for an exchange?

• Prince-Python

I would like to request a free reading if anyone is offering. I wanted to know the outcome of a project.

• SLeser0809

Hello everyone,

right now I am in a very bad mental state due to a situation with my study. I would be grateful if someone can offer a reading, telling me if I can come out of this situation alright. Just a card or two would be enough. Once I got better, I would love to come back to you and offer a reading in return.

Thank you in advance.

• Artur138

Hello, i would really like if you can help me with interpretation of these cards. I asked my cards about ‘X next action towards me’ and got as the answer:
    8 of pentacles/10 of swords/justice

In my opinion, X will start working to settle all the dispute and injuries and get everything resolved fairly.

Thank you!

• peachysadgirl

hi everyone! i would love if someone could do a tarot reading on my love life/ relationship – i recently had my trust broken in this relationship and have decided to forgive – id like to know if im on the right path or if i will just end up in pain and hurt again? thank you! will provide feedback and a review:)

• jstar1117

Offering free card readings in exchange for your helpful feedback! Been doing readings for four years and would love to offer my help to those who are interested. Message me with your question and I’ll pull 3 tarot cards + one oracle (i.e., advice) card!

(If you have a burning desire to gain insight into a very specific situation or topic of concern (e.g., relationships), please elaborate in your PM — I read cards, not minds lol)

• No_Horse_3400

if anyone is able to read for me i want to ask how Brayan feels about what happened between us some days back. or how he feels about me in general, i feel really lost

• juanss1989

Hello and thank you for your time! I need a second opinion please as it is difficult to interpret a reading for oneself. I’m interested on a girl and asked the tarot about her feelings to me. I drew 9 cards which can be seen on the attached link. I drew them from left to right, top to bottom. I sense she is pretty much into me but thats also the answer I would hope. So what can you see? Do you agree or am I missing something? Thanks

[Tarot spread link](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sbZfgSFzrPOuA0btA7tQ6Gp6jBndgfFD/view?usp=drivesdk)

• aetnaaa

Offering free readings in exchange for a review! One question only! Please DM me if interested🙂

• lolitsdee

Hi all! I’m new to this forum so be patient with me lol. I asked the spirits around me what they thought I should be doing career wise (after I graduate college). The first card I got was six of wands. I then asked for a clarifier. The clarifier was a queen of wands. I’m still super lost. The main message I got from both cards is that whatever I do, I’ll get recognition and praise for my work (Six of wands). I’ll also be passionate about about my work (I got this message from the queen of wands). What do you all think? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• year1023BC

Hello!!! I’m not sure what the spread is called because I just asked a question and drew one card at a time. I pulled a total of 5 cards.

I asked a question along the lines of “what do I need to do with my life right now?” and drew one card, and got the Death card. I then asked a clarifying question “in reference to the death card, please clarify, what will be leaving my life to make way for something new?” and I got the Seven of Swords. So then, I asked “in reference to the death card, please clarify, what will be coming into my life to replace what I lost, the seven of swords?” And I got the knight of wands.

Any insight or interpretations are so welcome. Thank you. I cant seem to figure out what seven of swords will be leaving my life. I’m gonna ask for a clarification on the seven of swords, maybe that will help give more clues. I got the Empress. So basically, something to do with the Seven of Swords and Empress will be leaving my life to make room for something related to Knight of Wands? I asked for a clarifier for the Knight of Wands and got the Moon. This is all based off that tricky Death card, seems like based on my question I need to purge something to make room for something new? What could that be? THANK YOU!!!

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now