Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Astrology Wow, crazy placements when the pandemic began! Been almost a year since the WHO declared an international public health emergency — here are charts and analysis from the announcement on Jan 30, 2020 (from Geneva, Switzerland) — what do you all think?

• Wow, crazy placements when the pandemic began! Been almost a year since the WHO declared an international public health emergency — here are charts and analysis from the announcement on Jan 30, 2020 (from Geneva, Switzerland) — what do you all think?

Ancient_Aura updated 3 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 4 Replies
  • woodlandspirituality

February 7, 2021 at 9:29 am

Mars on the Descendant: an enemy attacking (the virus)

Mercury on the MC: Communicating the state of the world – desposited by the Saturn conjunct Pluto (traditional rulership) marking a transformation in the form of restriciton (stay-at-home orders to come)

I’m stumped on this Venus conjunct Neptune. That placement intrigues me.

Edit: What do you mean by Mercury beginning on the MC and ending on the DSC?

Edit 2: Just read your thoughts on Neptune conjunct Venus

• airs_with_fire_yogi

This is really cool! I’ve never looked at transits over such a tight period of time as this before.

One thing that stood out to me is that Venus in Pisces is square to Mars in Sagittarius the whole time. That puts our wants and desires at odds with our actions and goals. Maybe a symbol that while people wanted to drift in the illusionary waters of safety in Pisces, the intensity of the action planet in Sag (the teacher, healer, and philosopher) was driving actions that would be taken against people’s wishes (i.e., the stay at home orders that followed)?

With both Chiron and Black Moon Lilith are in that eighth house with Venus and Neptune — there’s a wounding to people’s ability to take action (Chiron in Aries) and a kind of restriction of the fundamental expectation to freedom of movement/expression (that BML suppression energy). There’s definitely something that needs healing going on there.

• airs_with_fire_yogi

I just noticed something else! Saturn and Pluto were together in the 8th house at the beginning of the meeting, but in the second chart they’re split into the 5th and 6th houses.

That means Saturn which brings control and restriction is influencing the sign of health and employment (the two areas most impacted with public health orders and job/business losses).

While Pluto which brings death and rebirth is influencing the expression of creativity and how we’re able to find to seek pleasure–these have been going through a death, but also creating new outlets of expression as a result.

• Ancient_Aura

Well well well excellent work you’ve done here where on earth did you possibly get the inspiration to create such a chart. oh wait that’s right, you essentially stole the concept from me after I created a chart based on the first reported death of Covid via an electional chart while making a point within the comment section explaining that my original plan main concept was to do an electional chart on when The W.H.O. first announced that covid was a global pandemic but i was struggling to find the exact time it was announced. Still I find it a bit disturbing that you made a point to discredit my chart and my work based on the fact that I had chosen to use my place and time at the moment that the first death was announced Instead of the time in the place that it was announced despite the fact doing as I did is still a recognized Method of electional astrology but this “writer“ felt that my chart was incorrect, anecdotal and at the very least warranted me putting a disclaimer stating that it was not applicable to everyone because placing the date and time based on the position of the astrologer during a particular situation is absolutely not a method within electional astrology. I thought to myself it is a bit uncommon ill explain to her that there are numerous methods and The method that I chose to use is still valid and she can choose the best methods that work for her. she then proceeded to disregard anything that I had to say being needlessly combative and if I’m being nice Utterly unconscionable. Eventually becoming quite spiteful and her responses when she did not like Someone statingthat she might not know every methodology that exists within astrology she again attempted to devalue my work At this point I’m still hoping to remain polite and simply stated that a good astrologer must remain humble because this particular language/artform is so complex and diverse that no one person could ever possibly learn every form, fashion, or concept to a point of expertise and it would be a hindrance to her if she remained close minded to the fact that other methodologies exist outside of what her knowledge base is. Which resulted in her going above and beyond in personal attacks Against me. Trying to somehow connect my My worthiness is an astrologer and it’s direct relation to my unworthiness as a human being based on the fact that one of my professions happens to be an adult model (some thing of which I have no shame in being a highly sexual being) but when that did not phase me this “person” decided to go several months back and Hundreds of posts previous to find any and all forms of ammo to use in a spitfire of spiteful and hateful personal attacks Which the only possible goal being to hopefully destroy me emotionally. some of the best ones being (again in her words not mine) that I am middle aged chubby sex service seller which therefore also unintelligent and uneducated. my only goal in my life being gaining attention from men which won’t last much longer because Soon I’m going to be to fat and old to still receive my self worth via thier attention and a single mother with a baby daddy that left us for obvious reasons …. excellent detective work… though I’m assuming journalism must be the profession that was a part of her follow up to the previous which was how accomplished, respected, and widely acknowledged for her unending prowess. She also gifted me the humble realization that I’m so VERY many leagues beneath her WHILE she on the other hand, is of the highest caliber in morality, intelligence, and worthiness. All of that being constantly revered by her loving husband and she has copious amounts pity for me my family whom are so obviously undeserving of such genuine love and support then thanked me for such an easy yet stimulating intellectual sparring match. For obvious reasons I comment on her devastatingly unattractive ego consumed by her arrogance her response being her husband absolutely loves her self righteous and entitled ego offering nothing but glorification because he loves when she’s “confident”. I must say the only thing that has this persons intelligence beat is the vast and unending depths to her arrogance and dare I say vileness in the wake of being told there happens to be a world outside of her knowledge base. In my case she was forced to spit poison to take great joy in feeling as if she has cut down someone to their rightful place Basking in the neverending shadow that is her ego. As much as she would’ve liked to have offended me with the via the excellent detective work. It did not do so Because unfortunately for her I happen to love myself. However, what I do find offensive is after all of that and after all of the vicious attempts to discredit my work, concept, ability, and at great lengths my character, she then aired out my original concept on every single astrology sub Reddit has as 100% her own with no cite to her inspiration i.e. me and my total lack of intelligence whatsoever…. but to also not to be diligent enough to provide a disclaimer stating that the work of this “writer” is the work fuled by a jealous spiteful petty self entitled child that in no way should be advising anyone regarding any sort of spiritual enlightenment or connection with anything that is of a higher vibration the original concept and the true nature of this “human being“ lies below
    [the original ](https://www.reddit.com/r/AstrologyChartShare/comments/kzo1sn/so_i_decided_to_do_a_chart_for_the_first_reported/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

So I decided to do a chart for the first reported death related to coronavirus and holy cowwwwww
    byu/Ancient_Aura inAstrologyChartShare

Reply to: Charles
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now