Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums 🔰30 minutes – Deep, Detailed, Devout 🔰Psychic Readings for Mind, body and the Soul- Live

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #331054 Reply

totomoto101

**Spirit are in the Past , Present and Future and they can see and understand everything and see the outcome of situations and view situations with clarity .Ask your Question you have which you need guidance and clarity on…**

I have guided countless minds throughout my entire life, all around the world. Always found expanding knowledge, energy, and a positive well being in all I encounter. If you are stumbled on this post, I feel there is a connection.

Are you having a stable love life, steady career? or peace at home? Do you need help in resolving your childhood traumas or unresolved issue?

I offer urgent guidance for those most in need. I feel it can be frustrating to wait longer than a few hours for your reading, so most of my readings are life via Reddit chat or zoom audio calls.

The Psychic reading and reiki session rates are competitive and reasonable.

(*paid reading )*

I prefer to leave medical queries to health professionals, so my advice would be for you to seek these as opposed to a psychic. Thank you for understanding.

This is a one question reading in detail. Please frame your question. Vague questions such as: “What do I do now?” have little meaning without context – and will bear no practical advantage to you, my client. I want to be able to offer a good reading, so vague questions, will often result in a vague reading, something I hope to avoid.

Weekend requests will be read as soon as possible – you can book Your slots and we can work the time zone together( I work in the UK time zone and most respond quickly)

A little bit about me,

I’m Andy, I met my mentor when I was 17 and, had my self-realization at the age of 27. After that, my whole life took a different turn and I learnt reiki. It helped me to awaken the psychic ( It was there from childhood, but Never discovered) abilities. It helped me heal my past life karmas, karmic relationships and let go of past conditioning and belief patterns. I’m an MBA from the top business schools in Asia and worked in the top IT companies in Research for years. Now, I quit that life and progress on the path of helping and healing others.

Now, I’m doing energy healing work all over the globe and having psychic readings for all sorts of questions in life.

I’m having gifts of,

🕊Clairaudience (hearing voices)

🕊Clairvoyance (seeing images)

🕊Clairsentience (recognizing feelings)

🕊Claircognizance (knowing)

They work as per your energy and the questions.

Here are my latest reviews from my Reiki and Psychic readings

Psychic readings

[Reviews](https://www.reddit.com/user/totomoto101/comments/p0ferg/intuitive_medium_reading_reviews/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

Reiki sessions

[Reviews](https://www.reddit.com/user/totomoto101/comments/p0ferg/intuitive_medium_reading_reviews/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

Love and blessings to all, please do send a chat request to get a reading or a reiki session 🙂

Reply to: totomoto101
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now