community around the world.

Forums Forums Psychic 121 fun fun fun

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #54515 Reply

Margaret
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    I’m a pretty intuitive person and have been practicing with oracle cards and tarot.
    I’m posting not to ask for a reading— I’m actually interested in what your opinions are on what has been happening to me.
    For about year now, I’ve started to see the number 121 many times through the day through many different forms. Then all of a sudden I start seeing 21 everywhere. If I just happen to glance at a clock, the time is always the hour:21.
    I’ve also noticed 521 coming to me several times a day.
    I know that it must mean something because every time these occurrences happen, my intuition always screams ‘it’s a sign!!’

What are your opinions on why I continue to see these numbers? I’ve checked all angel number meanings behind them, but it doesn’t seem to make sense.

Thanks everyone!

• 121 fun fun fun

meow237 updated 3 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • Representative_Kick5

February 23, 2021 at 10:46 am

My experience: “signs” become your own personal language with higher source. So the way you interpret will be different from someone else. My advice is to see the synchronicity between your signs (in this case numbers) and how they connect with what’s going on in your life. Trust and keep going! Open yourself to your own new, insightful language.

• meow237

February 23, 2021 at 10:46 am

I agree that these signs are meant to be interpreted by you! Every time I see numbers repeated I get an urge look up what they mean as a way of guidance. Maybe this might resonate with you. https://angelnumbersmeaning.com/angel-number-21-meaning-and-symbolism/

Reply to: Margaret
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now