Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums A friend asked me to post a photo of her father, died in 1997. I am doing this for her as she does not speak English, thank you all for telling her what you feel watching the photo. You are very blessed!

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #468236 Reply

Warm-Lecture

A friend asked me to post a photo of her father, died in 1997. I am doing this for her as she does not speak English, thank you all for telling her what you feel watching the photo. You are very blessed!

• A friend asked me to post a photo of her father, died in 1997. I am doing this for her as she does not speak English, thank you all for telling her what you feel watching the photo. You are very blessed!

Warm-Lecture updated 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • AnaAlesea

January 29, 2023 at 9:03 pm

Let your friend know that he is present and he loves her, I feel like your friend feels like her father missed very important things and she wonders if he is proud of her or if he knows that she speaks to him. He was present and not only does he know she speaks with him he answers. He recently sent her a very strong message, almost too strong and it maybe scared her or made her feel sad. I think that experience is why she even wanted to see if he was able to be contacted because she was wondering if that was him, it was. He loves her and is proud of her. She has a huge milestone coming, maybe a ceremony of some sort and he will be present.

Reply to: Warm-Lecture
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now