Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums Am I cursed? I took a rock from the Catacombs in Paris in 2016

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #137640 Reply

Neville
    Participant

I was not spiritual at the time, and was young and stupid. I went to the catacombs in Paris and saw a rock that was really cool and unique. I foolishly took it. I regret this so much.

Since then, my life has been horrible. I developed a chronic illness and got laid off from my job. I went from being perfectly healthy to extremely sick.

Please help… I am worried I screwed up big time by taking that rock. I didn’t have any bad intentions but I was selfish and dumb. Is this why my life got turned upside down? What can I do?

• Am I cursed? I took a rock from the Catacombs in Paris in 2016

stoopidengine updated 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 18 Replies
  • RicottaPuffs

May 31, 2021 at 7:17 pm

Mail the rock back. As well be cautious in the future. Illnesses happen. Jobs are lost. Events can take a downward turn. Relationships end. The world is in a difficult transition, now.

I would be very careful not to blame your life events on a rock.

• Museofmelody

I can’t say whether your downward luck is a curse… But if you believe this to be true I would mail the rock back or find some way to return it. There are countless stories similar to yours of people taking rocks from places like Hawaii or Pompeii and being cursed by deity or spirits inhabiting this place. Most of these stories note an upturn in luck once the artifact (usually a rock, historical object, she’ll, etc…) Is returned to the sight. Hope this helps! And I hope your health and luck improve! Sending you healing!

• raremoonie

I’m sure you could reach to some clairvoyants/ energy therapist who might be in your area. I have one whose speciality is checking stuff like that (if you’re coursed etc) and he massively helped my family over the years. But he doesn’t speak English so unfortunately I cannot refer him to you. However, it’s worth looking into that and if there’s someone recommended, there are few people who have a gift in helping in cases like this 🙂

• MamaSunn

Return it. They say this happens if you take volcanic rocks from Hawaii too.

• YepThatdBeRight

I heard that many tourists who took a souvenir rock from Uluru Australia sent it back.

• Burr316

I work astrally across the veil. If you are cursed I dont mind removing it free of charge. I’m clairvoyant.

• AbyssDomme

I do sense, someones ancestral spirit near you (it’s not your ancestor) and I think they are “haunting” you. Unless you can literally put the rock back in the catacombs, in Paris, and not just mail it to somewhere in France, I would consider doing a ritual under the guidance of a spirit worker to at the very least bury the rock underground. That rock belongs underground.

Doing that alone is unlikely to remove the ancestral spirit that you angered. You may have to work with a spirit worker, who can speak with the ancestor spirit and you may have to offer something more substantial to make amends or to set things right.

While I do think this Spirit can influence things in your life, I don’t think they are entirely to blame for your bad life experiences. I’d say they’re a factor, but not the sole reason you have been having a rough time. You might want to be careful not to conflate issues. Look at other things in your life that could be having an affect on your health, such as unresolved traumas or emotional issues. Those tend to affect health more so than angry spirits.

You may want to work with Spirits or deities that work with the dead and are also related to making radical changes. It seems like you may need to shift your energy radically to get out of this pattern of destruction. Including mending what you can with this ancestral spirit, but I don’t think the work stops there if you want to fully address your health issues.

• Scerpent

I had picked up a rock once and it gave me real bad vibes after I took it home. In the end I put in the rubbish bin. Thing is rocks stones hold energies, and are often attached to energies, memories curses etc. I think like other ppl have pointed out that this rock probably has some angry/negative energies attached to it and this energy is haunting you. You took a rock you weren’t allowed to take, and its a sacred place. However people make mistakes, and it seems quite meaningful.

• Nodapl12

Just wrap it up in a package and mail it back. It’s ok to make a mistake, but you should fix it. When I was there, I remember seeing a skull in the security guard station that they took out of someone’s bag lol. You aren’t the first or the last person to take a souvenir. This may or may not have caused your misfortunes, but bottom line is that you should definitely return it

• Divine-Yogi

The rock could have negative energy and entities attached to it. But no, you can’t be cursed

• Iamamindfullsoul

Have you tried 1. putting a divine energy shield around you. 2. Releasing energies that are not yours.

Just close your eyes and do no the thes things. Takes.m a few seconds.

• Chemicalchl0rine

hello, you’re not the only person this has happened to and it seems that these things tend to resolve themselves after you’ve either taken the rock back by yourself or mailed it. i hope you’ll get better soon !

• ahree111

It’s not the item itself. Your greed lays in devil energy, darkness in you that is within your impulses. Getting to the root of that will break the spiritual bind. Do not pay anyone to do anything for you…

• BlisssfulHoney111

Send it back OR bury it in a cemetery.

• [deleted]

Put the rock back, if you can

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: Neville
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018