Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot I did a path spread for my lost gf but two in her suggested path are the two miss-printed cards in my og Thoth deck. The chance of getting 2 cards out of 7 random cards out of 78 cards is 0.6993%. The 8 of cups and ace of disks in a hand of 7. An easier number: 67% of her suggested path has an error

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #14039 Reply

Jessica
    Participant

I did a path spread for my lost gf but two in her suggested path are the two miss-printed cards in my og Thoth deck. The chance of getting 2 cards out of 7 random cards out of 78 cards is 0.6993%. The 8 of cups and ace of disks in a hand of 7. An easier number: 67% of her suggested path has an error

• I did a path spread for my lost gf but two in her suggested path are the two miss-printed cards in my og Thoth deck. The chance of getting 2 cards out of 7 random cards out of 78 cards is 0.6993%. The 8 of cups and ace of disks in a hand of 7. An easier number: 67% of her suggested path has an error

papalimadelta updated 3 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • papalimadelta

February 7, 2021 at 5:28 pm

The deck: Thoth by Alister Crowley and artist Frieda Harris. This set is from 1969.
    The Path: The top card is the individual being read, the left path is their current path, while the right is their suggested path.
    There is not a question, but a suggestion for a desired outcome: my girlfriend’s wanted to know if she would be successful in moving and working on her small business/what would happen if she left her small town with her family.
    My interpretation: she is the top card, the star: her physical doing and mental feeling is what she thinks is right. Her current path: her thoughts are honest and fair yet selfrighteous, her emotions are restricted, selfish and destructive, and her being is very passionate about what she wants but it is turning into greed and superficiality. The suggested path: her thoughts are to be filled with joy and devotion focusing on the love in completing her goals, her emotions should be the building blocks for growth and creation, and her being needs to be aware of what she is loosing for what she is gaining. The farther she goes, while searching for riches, she must reflect on the changes she sees in herself.

• ZER0SE7ENONETH

I use this deck. Have you ever tried a 15 card Golden Dawn spread. I find them useful in circumstances like this.

• papalimadelta

The math I did was the probability of getting two specific cards out of seven random cards out of 78 possible total cards and it came out to 0.006993 or 0.6993% chance.

Reply to: Jessica
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now