Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Psychic i need help. im gonna attend an event tom, but my cash is missing. i wont be able to attend if im not able to find it.. its around 2,000 in my country. its color blue and white. ive been searching for it since this morning. β˜ΉπŸ™πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #404065 Reply

Beardchubs

i need help. im gonna attend an event tom, but my cash is missing. i wont be able to attend if im not able to find it.. its around 2,000 in my country. its color blue and white. ive been searching for it since this morning. β˜ΉπŸ™πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

• i need help. im gonna attend an event tom, but my cash is missing. i wont be able to attend if im not able to find it.. its around 2,000 in my country. its color blue and white. ive been searching for it since this morning. β˜ΉπŸ™πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

Beardchubs updated 1 year, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • xx_Mirandy

August 26, 2022 at 4:32 pm

I find things by β€œtuning” to them but it’s situational… so… like, I’ll know where my stuff is by kind of calling to things and feeling drawn to them. Then, when I get the location, I may have to look carefully however I do find it if I get that feeling of a response.

Try to quiet your mind and let the location come to you. It is not a feeling of searching it’s a feeling of being oriented toward something without resistance. Once you get the spot then look thoroughly.

• CarMajor9124

August 26, 2022 at 4:32 pm

You didn’t find it did you? Someone took it a female

Reply to: Beardchubs
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now