Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums It has been 100 days since my mama passed on. She is the world to me, and I miss her terribly. If anyone can connect with her, please help me know how she is and if she is finally at peace. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you so much

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #265342 Reply

Trent
    Participant

It has been 100 days since my mama passed on. She is the world to me, and I miss her terribly. If anyone can connect with her, please help me know how she is and if she is finally at peace. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you so much

• It has been 100 days since my mama passed on. She is the world to me, and I miss her terribly. If anyone can connect with her, please help me know how she is and if she is finally at peace. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you so much

Trent updated 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • heareyeyam

November 15, 2021 at 1:20 pm

I’m not a medium but wanted to say that I’m sorry for your loss. I’m sure she is still with you and watching over you. X

• TheSaltyTarot

Pro here. I hope you’re feeling better. What do you think about maybe sitting down for an interactive session?

• vittoriaangel

She always made you very watchful and to open your eyes to be safe. Like a very protective and loving mom. She was very sweet and allowed you to grow and be who you wanted. She is with you during the day and night but subtle with sounds and lights flickering.

• [deleted]

[deleted]

Reply to: Trent
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now