Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums I’ve delivered more than 100 free angel messages…

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #528071 Reply

Jeldreen

… through [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/MediumReadings/comments/12w78rr/free_message_from_your_archangel_guide/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button) post on this subreddit from a week ago, and I still have more than 70 to do among comments and private chats before reaching the end. I haven’t stopped, I’m still going through them and I plan to get to the end!

I knew I was going to read for many people, being the service free, but I wasn’t expecting these hundreds and such enthusiasm! As a psychic medium doing this work as a side passion, it’s been truly rewarding and heartwarming. I’ve been doing it in these past sunny days in my garden: for each person I’m sitting down with the angel that comes forward and I listen to what they have to say on the person in question and the message they want to give. It’s been so fun and interesting to get to know the 12 archangels as I meet them throughout the sessions and to discover their personalities and different ways of communicating! I’ve been able to go through 10 meetings in a row before needing to rest — not to mention the normal reading sessions I’m doing aside this project — so this is the main reason I’m taking quite some time to get to everyone.

I’m always surrounded by my own spirit team, providing protection and support, so this is a safe space. I love connecting with people and helping out, and I will continue to do it as long as my private life allows.

So after reaching the 100 milestone, I decided to offer my full reading paid session with a 30% discount to anyone who’s received an angel message from me and would like a full hour dedicated to them. As mentioned in the options on my page, in my full readings I connect to spirit guides and loved ones, identify them, deliver any messages and offer guidance over life situations. Negative energies removal is also part of them.

Feel free to reach out even for just a chat!

Bri

Free message from your archangel guide 🕊
    byu/Jeldreen inMediumReadings

• I’ve delivered more than 100 free angel messages…

Jeldreen updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Libba12

July 2, 2023 at 12:45 am

I would like a paid reading!

• SinVerguenza04

Wow, that’s simply amazing! Thanks for your hard work!

• itomies

Thank us so much!

• Waqjob_

Please me. I’ve reached out to you before as well.

Reply to: Jeldreen
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now