Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Psychic Message for the day January 27, 2021, or whenever you find this as messages are timeless. As always see the insights in the comment below

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #3328 Reply

Madelyn
    Participant

Message for the day January 27, 2021, or whenever you find this as messages are timeless. As always see the insights in the comment below

• Message for the day January 27, 2021, or whenever you find this as messages are timeless. As always see the insights in the comment below

manifestingbliss updated 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 5 Replies
  • Luannpalladinoart

January 31, 2021 at 1:21 pm

Twinflame ✨Sacred Union Guidance for the day, January 27, 2021, or whenever you find this message as messages are timeless.

✨Note I am an intuitive reader and I am not relaying messages of the author

Take what resonates this may be your energy or the other person’s energy⚡️

Today’s messages are from
    ????Romance Angels
    ????????Messages from your higher self plus messages from your divine counterpart’s higher self (by me)
    ????????Healing with the Angels Oracle

You envision yourselves together, Spending quality time together, enjoying each other’s company, getting away, having meaningful conversations, sharing hopes and dreams, getting to know one another on a deeper level.

But how do I get there?

Your higher self wants you to know there is never a right or wrong decision. This path or that path eventually lead you to the same place. We judge our actions and labeling Our decisions as right or wrong. Release fear and resistance. Don’t allow the past to dictate your future. Let go of perceived losses, failures and shortcomings. Release fear of not getting what you want. YOU Have the power to create change. YOU have the power to manifest your ideal outcome. It is in your intentions and the energy behind them that will Bring about what you think about. This is law. What message are you sending to the universe? You will be delivered what you are asking for. State your intention, release it and know that it is coming. Live it. Speak it. Feel it. Know it. The key is not to negate it. Know Your desire is coming to you with every fiber of your being. Don’t get caught up in the how and when of it. Stay the course. Affirm your intention every day. When negativity or fear creeps in, reverse it affirm your attention again again and again and again if you have to.

Choose your words, create your world

Love in Union,
    Luann

• LuckyPlayer7

Consider my intentions set. What I seek is already ahead on my path, so I’ve already got it. Bring it on, full moon.

• Lasermama

Thank you ????

I am ready

• maconisaac65

I am ready

• manifestingbliss

I am ready to welcome union with my twin flame with the power of this full moon. Bring it on universe!

Reply to: Madelyn
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now