Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot My take on The Moon! I used photoshop to digitally paint this card for a 2021 deck (info and interpretation in the comments)

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #13132 Reply

Maverick
    Participant

My take on The Moon! I used photoshop to digitally paint this card for a 2021 deck (info and interpretation in the comments)

• My take on The Moon! I used photoshop to digitally paint this card for a 2021 deck (info and interpretation in the comments)

-Little-Sparrow- updated 3 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 13 Replies
  • popsiclepanties

February 7, 2021 at 8:30 am

Uh, this is BY FAR one of my most favorite Moon cards EVER. It’s simply stunning and evokes so much emotion.
    Please , please let is know when you finish. Based off of this one card, I’d buy the deck.
    Keep making amazing art because you’re awesome!!

• MilkSkulls

To me, the moon is about the merging or exploring of the unconcious, and i wanted to express what it’s like to address internal and/or past struggles to obtain a higher consciousness. To do this, I’ve drawn a majestic feminine figure with a wound in her chest that is illuminating with the same energies as the moon behind her. She has one arm raised to symbolise her rising to the occasion of overcoming pain and gaining/capturing the moon’s divine power. I was also inspired by the Thoth reading, which describes the moon’s energy as drawing everything into it, which influenced the composition and my decision to draw her straight on, challenging or forcing people to her. And lastly, Nicoletta Ceccoli was another big inspiration, whose Moon card captures the moon’s glow so beautifully.

• saturmander

super alien-looking, i LOVE IT!

• HudsonBartram

I like this

• meanteamcgreen

Its beautiful

• SaladQuiet

this is sooooooooooooo beautiful, sooooo soooooo beautiful im in loveeeeee <3 cant wait to see the other cards ^_^

• wine_enema

Wow, absolutely beautiful! Reminiscent of a DMT trip.

• btchymystic

This is freaking AWESOME! Loving the adapted evil-eye as the head!!! ????

• dewayneestes

Lovely.

• Alienraver808

That is sick!!!

• kestrelseye

Totally enchanting!!!!!!!!! Wow!

• tomentalHELLthwithit

Hi! I commented on your last post regarding typography – your choice here is *so good*. Really pulls together the look. Love it!!!

• -Little-Sparrow-

This is beautiful! I love how unique and intricate it is, and it has a lot of great symbolism.

Reply to: Maverick
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now