Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Psychic NEW! Matters of the Heart Weekly Energy Tarot Reading January 24-31 2021 or Whenever you find this message, as Messages are timeless.See the insight in the comments below.

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #11961 Reply

Madelyn
    Participant

NEW! Matters of the Heart Weekly Energy Tarot Reading January 24-31 2021 or Whenever you find this message, as Messages are timeless.See the insight in the comments below.

• NEW! Matters of the Heart Weekly Energy Tarot Reading January 24-31 2021 or Whenever you find this message, as Messages are timeless.See the insight in the comments below.

crisaaat updated 3 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 18 Replies
  • Luannpalladinoart

February 6, 2021 at 1:47 pm

NEW! Matters of the Heart Weekly Energy Tarot Reading January 24-31 2021 or Whenever you find this message, as Messages are timeless.

✨Note I am an intuitive reader and I am not relaying messages of the author

Today’s message is from Psychic Tarot for the Heart Oracle????

Take what resonates and how it applies to Your situation or energy when it comes to matters of the heart.????

Joy And stability is the overall energy of the week ahead or when you find this and it resonates for you

Sitting With this card, Joy and Stability, I get manifesting your/their desires. Action being taken, most likely behind the scenes, but that’s OK, just know that it is being taken.

Lead (The Emperor) Or, the masculine in this dynamic, or whomever is in the masculine energy will be stepping up, taking the lead, planning, speaking up, Shining the light on all that is going on with them what has happened in their life, What is in their heart, what has been on their mind. This will bring a lot of clarity to the feminine, As this will be physical evidence of what her intuition has known all along.

You/The Feminine energy in this dynamic may been feeling like giving up, or may have pulled your/their energy Away from the masculine (Which is perfectly OK because the brings the balance) And draws in her beloved. To Detach doesn’t mean to give up, but to allow the space to let All to unfold as it is meant to.

I’m just noticing all the 4’s and the number 11 ???? with two major arcana cards, This change, this revelation, this grounding, this manifestation is very close. Patience is key. Continue to trust. Continue to have faith. Continue to allow and integrate the messages you are receiving, including this message. You/They are heavily guided at this time. You are on the right path. So don’t get discouraged. Please keep going. There are many synchronicity ‘s, signs, occurrences, downloads of information that are happening now. Be open to this and open to receive now.

Love,
    Luann

• MamaSmAsh5

I love this…everything about it resonates and it’s giving me hope that I am on the right path. I won’t give up.

• alexapuppy

Wow this is another synchronicity I have seen of this message 🙂 ????

• klm848

Thank you! ❤

• Sweetie0191

I swear you tell me exactly what is going on with me. Thank you for the message ✨❤️

• Fearless-Can-3236

????????????

• angelbabylamb

Thank u so much for this message????

• CamiKai

Resonates with me ! Thank you ????

• LuckyPlayer7

It’s been a rough week, so this resonates real hard. Thank you.

• ComprehensivePeanut5

I don’t know how to trust in the universe anymore. I’ve been waiting so long and keep hearing I’m almost there, and nothing happens. I’m afraid to even hope anymore. ????

• Shd_agent78

Many thanks! These messages are a magnificent support in this moment of my life. Love and gratitude!

• yungmeme-jpg

No matter how much I try to “detach” these messages are still coming up everywhere ???? I know that I’m 100% doing the right thing and these affirmations make me feel supported in my visionary journey. I also know that I’m adopting the masculine by taking all the energy I’ve been letting be passive and moving into a more dominant position in my career and artistry, thank you for these messages

• Nancebythelake

Oh my goodness this is soo timely, thank you so much
    ????????????????

• Laceelee33

Thank you Luann your reading was not only a confirmation, but it was magical as well. Exactly what was needed to know I am on the right path to waking up ????????????

• HeyIts1v4n

Thank you as always ☺️❤️

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: Madelyn
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now