Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing There is nothing more powerful or magical than blazing a trail and changing the world. San Diego Comic Con 2017, I got to speak on women in geek spaces then got to meet Nichelle Nichols, a true legend. May your spirit continue to drive us to boldly go where we have never gone before. 🖖

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #398828 Reply

There is nothing more powerful or magical than blazing a trail and changing the world. San Diego Comic Con 2017, I got to speak on women in geek spaces then got to meet Nichelle Nichols, a true legend. May your spirit continue to drive us to boldly go where we have never gone before. 🖖

• There is nothing more powerful or magical than blazing a trail and changing the world. San Diego Comic Con 2017, I got to speak on women in geek spaces then got to meet Nichelle Nichols, a true legend. May your spirit continue to drive us to boldly go where we have never gone before. 🖖

• Dispatcher12

August 14, 2022 at 7:08 pm

When I became a 911 dispatcher 12 years ago her way of speaking was my template for radio communication. It’s important to get that even, clear, middle tone so you don’t sound pitchy and she helped me do that.

• Re-Groot

I listened to a few of her interviews over the years – she was a great woman.

• Stock-Difference3739

R.i.p

• Haunting_Ad4209

What a beautiful picture of you two!! 🥰

• latenitelite

Uhura and Spock watching over us now 🖖🏻

• WordslingerLokyra

1. This is an amazing photo. I love it so much. You both look amazing, and I am so happy you had the opportunity to meet and connect with such an amazing person.
    2. Nichelle Nichols was one of the first tv women who showed me it was possible to be feminine and a badass. She helped me become who I am today.

• afantasticnerd

I met her at a Comic Con in San Diego probably 15 years ago. She was so kind and patient with us nerds. A legendary woman.

• RainRainThrowaway777

You’re both awesome, and make me feel more accepted and valid as a nerdy woman. Representation and role models mean so much!

• thrillseekingpervert

Missed but not forgotten, rest in power queen of witches

• Starlightandspirits

She was always so beautiful. Now she can go wherever she wants. At one with the universe.

Reply to: FiveTailedFox
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now