Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Mediums Today is exactly 2 months since my mom died. This picture is from 2014 , just 2 months before my dad died and the last time I ever saw him. I am drowning in grief and can’t accept the fact that i’m only 30 with no parents. I would give my life to be able to hear some messages from them.

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #49998 Reply

Arianna
    Participant

Today is exactly 2 months since my mom died. This picture is from 2014 , just 2 months before my dad died and the last time I ever saw him. I am drowning in grief and can’t accept the fact that i’m only 30 with no parents. I would give my life to be able to hear some messages from them.

• Today is exactly 2 months since my mom died. This picture is from 2014 , just 2 months before my dad died and the last time I ever saw him. I am drowning in grief and can’t accept the fact that i’m only 30 with no parents. I would give my life to be able to hear some messages from them.

yikeswithikes updated 3 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 7 Replies
  • shaqdeezl

February 21, 2021 at 12:36 am

You were blessed to have parents for 30 years!!! Beautiful!

I will do a reading for but I don’t have an open spot for two weeks. I’m free for Redditors. DM me and we will get you on the schedule.

• deathmeanschange

hey, PM me! i have reviews on my account but i am willing to give a free reading but the earliest i can give it to you is Sunday cause i’m not home till then :))

• GoldenRatio_26

So sorry for the loss of both your parents. I’m new to reading photos but I’m getting that you had a very difficult relationship with your parents and you weren’t able to be around them as much as you would’ve liked. But they have and always will be proud of you. They love you so much and just want you to be happy and healthy . They are both with you still. I think your dad comes around every so often to check on you. ♥️

• TheSaltyTarot

> I would give my life

I’m sure it won’t come to that. I wouldn’t even know what to do with it.

How are you holding up?

• Sarahee1018

Well if it makes you feel any better, my 16 y/o nephew is an orphan with no parents too. His mom died of breast cancer at 30 and dad in a car accident.

• KentLooking

They had their own issues to deal with. Was not always easy for them to keep it together. They do love you and are proud of you. Getting that your dad does come around at times. So he knows what is going on. Are you dating someone? Getting something about you getting into the dating scene. They are encouraging this and want you to get out more and socialize. While they were not much into the social aspect of things but they don’t want you to follow in that. Your dad is more laid back than your mom on this.

• yikeswithikes

i’m 30 with no parents too it’s hard but you’ll get through it

Reply to: Arianna
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now