Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Beginner Q&A Thread – June 11, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #372466 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Beginner Q&A Thread – June 11, 2022

• little_laury

June 11, 2022 at 2:59 pm

Hi! I was hoping for some beginner’s advice … I’ve been really interested in witchcraft and magic for about a 2 years now but would think myself an “armchair witch” – I love reading and researching but that’s about as far as I’ve been able to go. What’s holding me back is that I really struggle to feel anything. When I read, people talk a lot about feeling the energy of something or an intense connection with nature/spirit. Aside from one or two very rare occasions, this hasn’t really happened to me yet. Am I over thinking it? Is this ability to feel something you can learn and develop or am I always going to be in the armchair? I’m sorry if this question is a little vague but does anyone have any advice?

• AutoModerator

Hi, thanks for your submission! We just wanted to take a quick moment to remind everybody of our [banner contest](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/comments/tuzprd/banner_contest/), running until June 21, 2022!

Please feel free to vote and contribute!

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/witchcraft) if you have any questions or concerns.*

[deleted by user]
    by inwitchcraft

• notchocchip

Hi everyone! I’m at the very beginning of this journey, I really believe the path is for me. I’m nowhere near being ready to influence anything outside of me as I have a LOT of negative energy flowing through me into the world right now, and I think the bitterness, anger, resentfulness, hopelessness and general malaise would unintentionally influence my work.

Alongside therapy, I think starting with meditation first is going to be my best plan. Is divination also a possibility for these early stages, or is my negative energy likely to send this awry? I would love to connect with a spirit guide, and also reach out to confirm which goddess is trying to reach me.

• KattenMeisje

Hi! I got a beautiful evil eye necklace as a gift and I would like to cleanse it before use. It was bought at an antique jewelry store so most likely it was worn by someone else. How do I cleanse the evil eye so that it doesn’t hold any energy from its previous owner? Would love some help!

• ItemPsychological492

Hi! I have a hagstone, and I wanted to know what is its purpose and uses?

All info will be much appreciated!

• Chenzie3

Hello,
    I’ve had an incubus following me around since I was 19. I am now 31. It hasn’t Seemed to effect me… I’m a high energy person still. Oddly enough it stayed away from me while I was pregnant. Now that my baby is 6 months it’s come back. I guess I’m concerned that it will take energy from my baby. Does anyone have some good advise about what it’s actually doing to me? I tried an exorcism as well as ignoring this whole world and deciding to not believe in it. Neither have worked.

• MIBAgent_Jay

Any Etsy sellers that do really good work?

• PlusCress8918

How do famous people protect themselves from magic and spells?

Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now