Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – December 04, 2021

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #280631 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – December 04, 2021

• RemarkableMuscle1089

December 7, 2021 at 4:47 pm

I’ve been super exhausted lately for no logical reason and having very strange dreams these past few nights. I don’t know anyone that practices so I don’t believe I’ve been hexed but maybe someone is sending negative energy my way? Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have any recommendations?

• Stormo22

Am I or my relationship under a hex/spell?

Okay so recently I have been having dreams and my ex keeps appearing in them. Like I will be running away and afraid of him. He keeps coming up as an unwanted thought in my mind and I haven’t thought about him for months. Recently my new boyfriend broke up with me but we both say we still love each other and miss each other. He just feels as if we can’t be together. I’m wondering if there’s a some sort of spell or hex over me or my relationship? My pendulum board tells me there is magic interfering with our relationship.

If me or my relationship is hexed or under a spell how can I reverse or remove it quickly and easily?

• [deleted]

[removed]

• ZezzyZee202

I am litterally just today trying to seriously get into witchcraft. I want to help a friend (who is a shaman in training) any way I can as she may be going into an entirely different, and dangerous, dimension when she dreams.
    It’s a bit complicated, but I figured the best place to start would be asking for resources to best begin to learn protection spells or something if the sort.

• Awkward_Tutor1255

Any help/suggestions for a protection spell? I started a new relationship this year and it’s been mostly amazing. Because of the pandemic and just how I like to deal with social media, I’d kept it very private up until now. I’m proud of our relationship and the man I’m with, but every time I share something with him and he reposts it, we start fighting for days over stupid sh*t that honestly feels foreign to us. I have strong suspicion that someone has worked on him to wish him evil, both in his personal and professional life. All the projects he’s been on flop at the very end or something happens that prevents them from completing. How can I help him? I used to dismiss it as casualties, but recently it feels more targeted. I feel someone’s jealousy and evil eye seeping through our relationship; as well as the intent of leaving him miserable and alone. I’ve brought it up to him and he said it could be an ex who was into santeria, but since he’s somewhat of a public figure it really could be anyone. Please guide me as to what I could do.

• mysweetgwendolyn

Baby witch here! I’m new to worshipping to deities and was wondering if I can worship ex: Odin, Aphrodite, etc..

• october_valentine

Burning sensation when using sigils??

Today I was bored in class so I decided to make a few sigils, one was for luck and one was for protection. The luck one was because I cut my hair today and wanted my mom to take it well, the protection one was because some of the people I know had been putting out some weird vibes lately.
    I drew the one for luck on my right hand and the one for protection on my left. As I was drawing the sigil on my left hand, my right hand was starting to get a burning sensation, which has never happened before. I had used the same pens as I usually use, washable, non toxic, skin safe and when I looked on my hands there was no signs of any kind of negative reaction.
    The burning in my right hand stopped and then it started in my left hand, and got worse when I drew another sigil on it for additional protection. I also had a sensation in my nose like it was bleeded but I checked and it was fine. Both feelingsdid go away eventually.

Any suggestions on what that might mean?

• valac-clara

hi I am just wondering what are somethings I can do to help get rid of self critical thoughts and negative energy because I been very depressed for ages now and I was wondering what could I do to. I have bought myself a titanium necklace but it is not working fully so I was wondering if I could try anything else because therapy hasn’t been working to well.

and also anything to help increase my confidence or at least be less anti social because I am not the most social person and I would like to be just a tiny bit more social so I can easily talk to people.

thank you for reading <3

• Fine_choco3683

I read long ago about feeding menstrual blood to make men lust for you. It worked. But it was 8 years ago. Now I am in a situation where my crush is leading me on and then ghosting me.

I want him to love me back or even lust for me. I want to have him. I’ll do the menstrual blood feeding but I want to know if it really works or was I just lucky in past.

My other request is to tell me any spell that would help me attract this guy as much as I am attracted to him. I know he is into me but just not that much. He gets busy in work and I want him to make a little time for me. Even if just for a 5 minutes call.

I never did I spell ever so need exact instructions.

• Fine_choco3683

How do one start learning this craft? I am a very spiritual person and always wanted to be a witch but I don’t know where to start.

• EnaKieStone

Return to sender and insight advice needed thanks

Any way I’m going to start out stong here.
    The past few months I have been experiencing some serious problems regarding my mental that I don’t wish to touch on but something in me knows that this strife is being amplified by someone. This past year I angered 2 separate groups of people who practice. One robbed me and made horrible threats to me after the fact — I later found out she hangs around a bunch of drug addicts who “practice” ( hard drugs, stealing, really seedy no good people ) then the second group was a friend group of a guy I briefly dated. That man cheated on me with his ex / one of their friends; so I dumped him and never looked back. But the friend group is a coven of practicing Pagans and I felt the negativity for me and frankly they struck me as the type to believe they are justified in toying with people in this manor.

Edit: 3 groups. The cheaters mom is a practitioner. ( when I met her I felt the evil eye ) she claimed she can see auras and she couldn’t see mine so she made alot of super toxic red flag (potential ) future MIL micro aggressions ( she’s the sort of mom that if she can’t controll the sons partner she will hate them cause she got her own trauma around men in her life I wish her the best but. I’m not trying have that toxicshit in my life ). I know for a fact I was being protected from her and went into a depressive spiral after meeting her.

I’m not saying I’m perfect but as far as I’m concerned these where all total strangers that didn’t like me for whatever reason. I can say without a doubt I did nothing to deserve this. I’ve always been able too feel and almost taste people’s energy. I’m crazy who knows. But. Moving on. Cause who knows it could be neither.

I wish to cast a return to sender spell but all I can find is super negative things like that will cause them harm. I wish to offer whom ever did this healing.

I want them to know I caught them, but I’m not mad I understand people are all at different points in there healing or life path. You can feel justified in doing harm cause your perspective saw what you are conditioned to see.

I want to remove this energy and send it back. But I’m not trying to play karma ambassador. I wish to offer healing. I’m scared to do spell work without being fully educated cause I’m still ignorant to many things but something needs to be done.

Thank you.

• Revolutionary_Link34

offerings to my archangel Azazael-I have looked for books, i’ve went to every website i could, every witch i know, every metaphysical shop, etc. But i just can’t find anywhere that can help me out. Azazael is my archangel and i want to please him. Please be nice. Me and him have a relationship i’m not new to this. I know what i’m doing. I just need a bit of help.

• Real-Enthusiasm-4785

another question, who decides what plants have what properties? i’m a naturally skeptical person and have found myself wondering who decided sage is best for cleansing, rosemary best for protection etc. might be a silly question but thought i’d ask anyway (:

• Real-Enthusiasm-4785

hiya i’m looking to make a protection jar and want some confirmation before i start anything (this is will be my first proper spell aside from intention setting and cleansing). most of the things i’ve read/seen just have you pile a load of different herbs/crystals in and seal it with white/black wax. Is this correct? should i set an intention as i make it and how would you recommend i do that? does it need to be replaced, recharged etc? Thanks in advance for any advice!

• ohwell17

I’m simply curious on what’s the witchcraft’s community on the tv series charmed (original one). I’m pretty confident most things represented aren’t accurate representations of witchcraft, but my question is more along the lines of, is it a tv series that would be consider offensive to the witchcraft community or not? Just asking because I loved it when I was younger and it’s still amongst my favourite tv series, and my girlfriend is a witch and has never watched it, so I’d wanna try to avoid offending her in any way.

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now