Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – January 22, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #308041 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – January 22, 2022

• Jaydaviolet

January 23, 2022 at 10:55 pm

Can anyone recommend books for witchcraft?

• Free-Ad2553

Can I protect my cat in the spirit realm?

• fadeintothestars

Has anyone ever read Witchery by Juliet Diaz?
    What about Witchcraft Therapy by Mandi Em?

I’m thinking about buying these and I want some honest feedback. This will also be my first books in the realm of witchcraft.

Thanks!😊

• llama_sammich

I’m looking for good podcasts to learn more. There are so many and I don’t know how to weed out what’s good and what’s…trendy. Any recommendations? Thanks, lovelies!

• ori777

Hi to everyone, I am a baby witch and new to reddit in general since I don’t use it often. I am indigenous and am trying to reconnect with my ancestors, throwing that out there if that helps in anyway. But umm I just wanted to know your thoughts on this dream I had? I don’t know much but I think that a deity might be trying to tell me something, but I don’t know how to listen or interpret. The dream starts out pretty normal with me at my job, and and then the whole building shifted. Suddenly I’m in this building that is half destroyed and all these rooms are white and the room I am in has do many things. I saw these two very curious and docile snakes that were free to roam around and they were curious about me and got really close to me. They looked at my face and were just curious. And then the dream shifted again and suddenly, I’m seeing two Anubis and they are chasing me alongside a group of their followers cloaked. And for some reason I am running away with this group of people who tell me to run.

• Other_Acanthaceae911

Are there any cord connection spells? I saw mentions of them but I never saw the actual spells and how they are casted.

• AnguishedWolf

Can anyone help me? I would like to know a spell for forgetting a person in my life, incantation/spell/curse dosen”t matter just want to Try and erase memories and knowledge of a person.

• Young-Warrior-00

Anyone has a good resource about dragon spirit guides?

• OhShinyRock

I ordered an evil eye talisman and it came slightly cracked but not broken. Will it still protect me?

• Ok_Middle3858

hello! im working with Achilles and planning on adding Patroclus into my craft but i cant find anything i want to know. what offerings should i give to Patroclus?

• Free-Ad2553

A day and a half ago I used some of my menstrual blood and iron on a candle to offer a strong energy boost to my partner from a distance who was going for a MUCH needed job opportunity. It was my first time using blood so I decided to be safer than sorry. I sealed my windows and doors with black salt and basic protection sigils and made a salt circle around myself when I cast. My cat wandered in while I was getting ready to cast and I instinctively drew a salt circle around her to protect her as well, just in case. My partner passed the preliminary test he needed to pass for his job opportunity and came home. This morning my cat died very suddenly from complications related to severe anemia. I desperately need the truth and answers.

Did I kill her?

• Different_Chemical18

Cord cutting ritual
    What does it mean when one of the flames go out and one stays lit for a while?

• Raniart

Any spells for Good luck ?? I consider myself blessed in many ways but i think i dont get the value conpared to the work i put in in everything, work, relationship.. Also it has to be bit secretive. I stay with parents and from an orthodox family. Thank you

• guiltylettuce20

Are curses or bad luck a real thing ? My friend had such oddly bad luck in the last two months (multiple costly home/appliance/car repairs, illnesses and injuries, little things like social plans not working out), that we were joking that may she broke a mirror, or an ex is wishing her I’ll will. But is that scenario a possibility??

• TakeAHikeGetLost

Can anyone recommend a spell or ritual for seeing someone’s true intentions?

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now