Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – June 12, 2021

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #144085 Reply

mark
    Participant

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veteran spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – June 12, 2021

sophie_idk__ updated 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 10 Replies
  • soberseaturtle

June 13, 2021 at 4:32 pm

Do guys have any idea on curses that runs in the family? It seems that the month of June brings us death/illness to us. Last year, my uncle died and both my parents were hospitalized. Now, my auntie (dad’s sis) is currently admitted in the hospital. We need your help if you have any ideas about this. Thank you in advance.

• Illusions-Reality

Hi any app we can refer to for rituals or should we stick to books? Rituals, spells and cleansing. If books, then could you recommend a couple so I could try my luck and try to find it in my country.

• [deleted]

My child’s father has a crazy girl obsessed with him who he calls when we fight, who recently bought this on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032660225/faux-stone-head-doll-planter?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1 I believe she’s trying to do a spell on my family (I have no issues negating spells) just tell me what this spell is

I find it somewhat comical her desperation

• queeenofthenorth

My step sister saw a bird fly into her house window today and it died on her property. I wish I could post a picture of the bird, we are in Florida and it looks like a dark colored dove or a pigeon. She’s wondering what this means or if it is an omen. I told her it means transition is coming, but I don’t know specifically what a bird flying into a house means – I was just responding to the symbolism of a dead bird. If anyone has any information I look to my fellow witches for guidance! Thank you.

• avensword

hi :)) i recently got a tarot reading from a reader who called on angels, and they said that dione wanted to work with me. i was interested in dione but i can’t find information on how to begin working with here. are there any resources?

• QueenC_333

What can I do if one of my relatives put a curse on our family?

• TB0314

I’ve never felt the need to perform a banishing spell before, but I feel that a person on my life is going to come back very soon. For this reason, I feel pushed to try and protect my family and myself from this person as soon as possible. Should I wait until a waning phase, or will my spell be just as powerful now?

For clarity: I am not wishing harm upon this individual. I simply wish for them to stay away from one family member in particular.

• izzys_not_here-lol

How do I cleanse crystals?

• anhuys

Hi! My 12 y/o sister’s birthday is coming up and she specifically asked for books about astrology, crystals or witchcraft. We grew up in a muslim household, but my mother has always been interested in this as well and encourages her to explore. My sister has expressed interest in educating herself about these topics, and she’s very mindful about wanting to respect other cultures and religions. Do you have any tips for books that would be suited for a young girl like her to be introduced to these topics? Can be either Dutch or English, she can read both.

• sophie_idk__

i have a question. i recently bought a hematite ring but what do i do when it breaks? should i bury it? or just throw it away?

Reply to: mark
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now