Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – June 17, 2023

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #522421 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – June 17, 2023

• einhornschlag

June 17, 2023 at 4:34 pm

Hi everyone. This is gonna sound wild, but I figured this was a good place to start.

I came across a green text from a taxi driver in Maine. He wrote a story about dropping off a woman who was leading a “cleansing ceremony” in a place called Free Meadows somewhere in Maine. He drove back by a few times that night, stopping at one point, when a figure that was a massive White Elk with fiery red eyes made him leave.

He picked the lady up to take her back to the airport the next day, she grabbed his hand and scolded him to “not interfere with things he doesn’t understand” and her eyes flashed that color before she turned away from him.

Obviously, this is insanely intriguing. Just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of anything like this. I looked up Free Meadows, cleansing ceremonies in Maine, etc and keep coming up empty handed. Thanks ❤️

• SharkyWithSharkHands

Not sure if this is the right place but is hellenism pagan?

• bloomingflower111

Hi! I‘m a baby witch and I know to protect myself and my energy first, but then what?

Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now