Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 18, 2021”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #10522 Reply

Maverick
    Participant

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 18, 2021”

CottonCandyGoblin updated 3 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 48 Replies
  • [deleted]

February 5, 2021 at 5:56 am

[removed]

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• Sekhmet-66

I would like to a get a reading of what is ahead of me this year please

• FlowerChildGoddess

In terms of how someone feels for another, how would you interpret such a spread?

I received **Queen of Cups + Knight of Swords** for their feelings.

And **Temperance at the bottom of the deck**

• charchoo47

Hey everyone!
    I’m having a really hard time interpreting this spread I did for myself the other day about what to do about a past lover. I really want to keep him as a friend but it’s not without a price. So I asked my spirit guides should I keep the tie or let it go? My head and my heart are just not aligned clearly and I just don’t know anymore! I’d love your interpretations and any comments are welcome!

I use Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake

Who you are: ten of swords
    Your dilemma: knight of cups
    Whats in your conscious: seven of swords
    Whats underneath: the devil
    What should be done: three of pentacles
    The outcome: strength

• SpookyFiend700

Anyone like to exchange readings? I use tarot.

• zeropointchoirgirl

I’m still doing both tarot and oracle readings if anyone would like any! Reviews are helpful, thank you! https://www.reddit.com/user/zeropointchoirgirl/comments/kx8ros/reviews/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• mcgm156

Hi, looking for some help interpreting a 4 card clarity reading I did earlier in the week. I recently had a miscarriage and am looking for clarity on the future. Top card: daughter of wands, bottom cards: 6 of pentacles, wheel of fortune, and ace of wands. I’m interpreting this as a positive reading, and that I have good things coming in my future. Does that seem right? I’m pretty new at this and just looking for any other input anyone has. Thanks!

• dykediaries

How do you shuffle your cards? I feel I didn’t shuffle them well enough and sorta just want to place it on the floor and spread everything out; this is my first deck and I do have sage, but my mother was the one who purchased it and I much prefer Juniper … could a rose quartz incense work? Or which would you recommend?

I blessed the deck by knocking 3x + sleep with them beneath my pillow as sun is minimal and I didn’t wanna muck around with the sage of unknown origins – like it might not even be proper sage ???????? likely mass produced garbage from amazon

• yeezywassupp

Anyone doing readings?

• SunkenQueen

Did my first interview spread in probably five years and I’m feeling a little fuzzy.

I’m using Spiritsong by Paulina Cassidy which uses different suits as well as animals

Tell me about yourself, what is your most important characteristics?
    Seven of Feathers (Swords) – Cheetah

What are your strengths as a deck?
    Reversed Four of Crystals (Pentacles)- Beaver

What are your limits as a deck?
    Knight of Crystals (Pentacles)- Camel

What are you here to teach me?
    Reversed Ten of Acorns (Wands)- Mule

Best Way to Learn and Collaborate with you
    Nine of Crystals (Pentacles) – Spider

What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
    Knight of Feathers (Pentacles)- Coyote

• IAmMissingNow

Hi all! I did a post on my Celtic cross spread if you’d like to see the picture there. This is my interpretation of the reading but I’d love a second opinion too because I feel like I can be a bit biased myself.

I love the Celtic Cross spread, it has been one I try to do monthly to just get a general reading on things. Today it decided to bring up things between me and my SO which has been a big part of my life lately.

By the way my sign is Leo (fire) and his is Gemini (air)

Deck: The Celtic Tarot by Helena Paterson

1: situation: wheel of fortune: I have the chance to to excel with my own powers and deeds. This is the chance to make changes in my life. (Element: fire)

2: challenge: seven of swords reversed: Someone has the upper hand in my life mentally. They can send me off course. (Element: air)

3: beliefs: the moon reversed: ‘I am unstable through strength, health and mentally. I need complete rest. I need time to recuperate and regain strength.’ (Element: water)

4: Root of issue/Distant past: the star reversed: Easily deceived, have had a lot of loss. Struggles with life in general. (Element: air)

5: Near past: the chariot: victory through struggle. Progress through a hard time was made. After leaving a rough situation things moved forward. (Element: water)

6: near future: 3 of cups reversed: worry and mistrust about the way my situation was resolved. Feeling skeptical he’ll do his part but hoping he does. (Element: water)

7: self-perception: 8 of wands: I handled the situation surprisingly well as did the system. I’m feeling more free than I ever have before. (Element: fire)

8: outside influence/ how others see me: king of swords: I have a huge support system but they are also very harsh. They see things in a very ‘right and wrong’ way and not as I do. (Element: fire and air)

9: active advice/hopes and fears: the lovers: Harmony and deep understanding. Have love, compassion, and positive energy towards the situation. (Element: air)

10: final outcome: ace of coins: fulfillment of desires. (Element: earth)

11: random card that fell out during shuffling: knight of cups: a person who comes off calm and honorable yet is very capable of being deceptive and ruthless. They get people to believe them. (Element: air and fire)

• chaoticscientist

Hello all! Novice and haven’t done a spread for years. Life’s lead me here and I would love to hear any interpretation, even however small.

Celtic Cross Reading https://imgur.com/a/fnsN9lj

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Hiii, so my smart ass decided tis link a tarot card (page of cups) to my crush why is a water sign, and now I keep getting the page of cups in every love reading, it is because I linked it to my crush or a whole diffrent reason maybe?

• richspinach02

How would you interpret a 3 card reading with:
    What should you embrace?- Knight of Pentacles (R)
    What you should release- King of Pentacles
    What you should remember- Three of Swords

I’m getting a little stuck with the King of Pentacles card and what it means exactly. I’m also sorta new a tarot so I could be misinterpreting something.

Page 3 of 4
Reply to: Maverick
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now