Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – July 10, 2022”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #384414 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – July 10, 2022”

AutoModerator updated 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • throwra5758789

July 10, 2022 at 7:05 pm

interpretation help please !

from RW

question: “what is coming in the next 6 months for (client’s name)’s love life”

shuffled and this came out: chariot, hangman, 6 of pentacles, six of cups, magician, four of pentacles, three of cups and the lovers

in that order ^

i thought this meant she could be stuck on someone but once she moves on there will be someone coming who doesn’t express their feelings right away ? is this right?

• iudah

hey guys. so i have a quick question and i need a simple yes or no to it. i dont usually read for myself in cases like this because i’ll probably interpret it as a yes just because i want it that bad.

so i have a boy in mind right now. my question is: does he like me at all? i kinda get mixed signals or idk maybe im just dumb. i just wanna know if i should “move on” from this. is there anyone who could give me an answer to this? if you get other details from the card/cards you pulled that’d be awesome. but a yes or a no could be enough too. thank you 🥺

• throwra5758789

reading exchange anyone ? as long as there’s reviews on your page. DM me

• Direct-Ad2561

Reading exchanges anyone? Two questions for two questions

• ronswansun

I would appreciate some interpretation input.

A few weeks ago, I went through a breakup. A few days after, I asked the cards what card represented me and got the Tower. It made sense, considering it felt like my life was crumbling around me.

Today, I asked if it was too soon to start dating again. I pulled the tower, the sun, and 5 of cups, in that order. I’m reading the tower as pertaining to still feeling like I’m starting over and like I need to shed my limiting beliefs related to relationships. And the sun seems like a positive sign to go forward. But the five of cups? Perhaps I am still brooding on the past. Am I missing any big picture messages? How would you interpret these cards together?

• peekabian

need help with a reading </3

I’m doing a vibe-check for myself and I was able to decipher most of it, except one specific section of it: activities/habits that are being beneficial for me at the moment. I’m not really sure what the name of the deck is in English, but in Spanish it’s called “Tarot de los Magos” (probably Wizard’s/The Magicians’ tarot or sth)

For this section, the 2 of Pentacles came out. From what I understand, the card talks about balance and appreciating things equally as they come; flow. But I didn’t really notice that in what I’ve been doing lately, so I asked for a clarification… And The Tower came out. Reversed.

I actually made a post about reversed cards a few hours ago and how I don’t personally use them, so it’s funny this came up since I get the feeling I have to keep The Tower reversed this time. Nevertheless, I still cannot figure out the meaning of both cards in this particular context, that is, the habits that are doing the most good for me at the moment.

What are your thoughts?

• bvbblegvm

My life is a bit chaotic at the moment, so I basically asked if there was anything I needed to know, or more exactly what was happening to me.

I decided to use the cross method with the addition of a card which would be additional information I needed to be aware of, a guide to understanding my reading. It set itself apart while I was shuffling the deck so I took it as a sign.

At the left, I got the seven of swords. At the right, I got the six of swords. At the top, I got Death upside down and at the bottom I got Wheel of Fortune upside down. The guiding card is the six of cups.

Currently, I’m caught up in this drama where I’m the bad guy. I’m in the middle of a love triangle and kissed someone, which caused the other who had false ideas about me to get upset. Because of that, some of my friends were mad at me and it escalated. Anyway, it’s really complicated. My interpretation was that I gave false hopes to this person and we’re both forced to move on from our friendship. Beforehand, I would kind of hold on to this friendship even though I knew they had a thing for me. The cause of all of this would be misfortune and the end of friendships. I suspect it is related to my love life because of the 6 of cups, which is related to emotions and love.

I’m simply trying to get an outside point of view on the matter. I’m currently very biased as one situation is affecting my life, so I could be very wrong about this. I’d just like a general interpretation from someone who doesn’t know about the ins and outs of this.

Thanks to anyone who gives a helping hand! This is really bothering me.

• Thethiccthinker

I have a specific person I am interested in. I have suspected mutual interest. I asked for guidance on how things could unfold when I am on more solid ground.

Four card spread. Brand new to this. Here was what I drew

https://imgur.com/a/VOXclnT

I interpret this as mutual interest and that things will unfold in a beautiful way when I get my ducks in a row. Would love help! Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/VOXclnT

• MeMeMeMeMeMeeee

I asked about the truth that I keep hidden from my conscious mind. Recently I’ve been having problems with staying in the present moment and not just entretaining my mind and I came up with the question. I use the Jungian tarot by Robert Wang and I pulled the Hierophant, the Empress and the Emperor. I figured it might have something to do with my parents or the establishing a home where my own rules and order give space for creation and abundance, but then I didn’t really get the meaning of the Hierophant in all this. So I pulled another card for clarification with this in mind and I got the hanged man and now I’m completely lost.

• AstralIndigo92

I asked a question about a video game I play: “Which game alliance I would feel happiest in?”.

Pulled two cards for each alliance:

Alliance A: Six of Cups and Judgement

Alliance B: The Chariot and Nine of Pentacles

Alliance C: The Moon and The Hierophant

How would you interpret these and which alliance would you suggest I be part of based on these cards? Thanks

• mahouofthewest

In the last three days (for a daily pull) I have pulled The Sun clarified by Knight of Cups, The Magician, and The Lovers. I’m considering telling someone my (romantic) feelings (he’s actually represented by the Knight of Cups in my mind), I feel like these cards are screaming at me that it would be successful if I did say something, but I’m also quite biased. Is there some other messages I might be missing? I’m using the Labyrinthos app deck.

• KiraTheFourth

hopefully this is ok: im new to tarot, and tonight i was feeling particularly bad. for reference, im in a relationship with the best person ever, and have been for some time. im the happiest ive ever been in life, and i never want this happiness to end. i have some abandonment issues (lol) so i decided to ask for some guidance on how to keep this honeymoon like period forever/as long as possible, and i pulled a reversed hanged man. also, while i was shuffling, a reversed judgement fell out. can i have some help interpreting this? im usually ok at interpreting, but i still havent figured out what this means. sorry for the trouble ;;

• MonnnClaaare

So I might need help or clarification with this reading. My ex broke up with me 4 days ago and I did a reading to understand how we’re both feeling and what the future holds.

Here’s a picture:
    https://ibb.co/2ydYn9P

I believe the king of wands represents him and the queen of wands represents me

Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now