Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – July 23, 2023

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #532536 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – July 23, 2023

AutoModerator updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • SouthRazzmatazz5965

July 28, 2023 at 7:55 am

Hi everyone! What the hanged man can mean in terms of what makes someone happy?

• Ball_of_Flame

Hi, everyone. I’d like some help with an interpretation, please. I did a 3-card spread with the tarot deck called the Paulina Tarot (by Paulina Cassidy, produced by US Games), and I’d like another’s opinion on it.

I asked what I could do to “rid myself of my anxiousness/anxieties”. (For context, I’ve been in a new job for the last 6 months, where I’ve run into a *steep* learning curve, and I keep thinking that I’m not doing well enough. I’ve begun to journal to help manage my anxiety.)

In order, the cards I got are:

1) The Fool

2) The World

3) The Hanged Man

My interpretation is that I should keep doing what I’m doing and maybe spend time outside? That the longer I do that, the more a perspective shift will come, and that will bring information/knowledge or a better understanding of how to fit in with my new job.

Any other help, or second interpretations would be appreciated.

• nicouise

Hi everyone! I would like to request a reading. I got laid off today and naturally i am very anxious and upset. I’m looking for general guidance about work and where can i find my next job. I hope it happens soon, my last job was very toxic and negative that it’s affected my mental health greatly. Thank you so much in advance!

• Shoddy-Grapefruit110

This morning I pulled one card asking what I needed to know about my day ahead and I pulled the King of Pentacles (upright).
    The evening I was very anxious because I learned my partner lied and might be having an affair, so I pulled a card asking what I needed to know going forward about my relationship and I pulled the King of Pentacles (upright) again.

I don’t quite know what to make of that.

• SlightNecessary5430

Hello everyone ! Recently I did a Celtic cross spread on the potential romantic future between me and someone I currently have feelings for
    If someone could help with some interpretation it would be very much appreciated!
    Cards:
    1. Lovers reversed
    2. Hierophant
    3. Six of wands
    4. The moon
    5. Emperor reversed
    6. Seven of pentacles reversed
    7. The high priestess
    8. Three of wands reversed
    9. Six of swords reversed
    10. Justice

• KingNeuron

Asked where am I headed in life and got the high priestess and same reading asked how do I heal from this pain and got the three of swords.

Can someone shed some light because I couldn’t find exact explanations for these questions online

• JusTeas

Hello!
    I’m very new to tarot reading. I tried a 3-card spread, I thought it seemed easy enough for a beginner.

I asked if my current job is worthwhile or has a significant impact on my life journey. The cards that I’ve pulled out are: the hanged man, death, and temperance (reversed); in that order.

I know it’s quite significant that I pulled major Arcanas but I don’t know what it means for getting consecutive cards.

Is someone able to help me interpret and understand my reading? Thank you so much in advance.

• Emotional-Bad4918

Gonna try this again! Sorry I didn’t post the format correctly!

I used Wild Unknown Deck by Kim Krans, who is the author and artist.

I did a spread on finding a Deity who wants to contact me, and I pulled Four of Swords. In previous spreads where I called upon mentors and deities, but didn’t talk to them, I pulled reversed The Moon, Ten of Wands, reversed Eight of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, and The Lovers.

I’m having a hard time interpreting who exactly is talking to me. From this reading and a previous one, they told me not to be afraid of contacting them and I pulled The Devil card when asking why I should contact them specifically.

My first thought for pulling Four of Swords was maybe Hades and other underworld deities.

The second ask was the Deity’s thoughts on me, which I pulled reversed The Hierophant. I interpreted this as them thinking I’m rebellious, because I’m the only non religious person in my family (my family follows an abrahamic religion). I’m very much committing witchcraft and sin by speaking to another deity lol.

The third ask was the benefits of our relationship, which I pulled Ace of Wands which was comforting. In a different pull (using the same deck) I pulled The Fool when I asked where I am in my spiritual journey, and I’m excited to learn more.

The fourth question was a trait of them that I like, in which I pulled Four of Pentacles. I think of Hades in his pluton aspect, but also of Demeter and Hermes for their abundance and wealth aspects.

The last question was a trait of myself that Deity likes, in which I pulled reversed High Priestess. I feel like this Deity enjoys my more rebellious and emotional tendencies, so perhaps it’s a trickster that has decided it wants me to work with them? Again I think of The Devil card I pulled in asking why I should work with this Deity.

Sorry this is so long!

• Temporary-Elk7940

My question- Is there a real romantic future together? (someone I’ve been dating but hit a rocky patch and reason asking should I keep trying or move on)
    The tarot cards- Queen of Pentacles and Oracle Full moon in libra.
    Can anyone interpret this?

Thanks!

• shortqueentn

Hi! I’m interested in a healing reading based around self growth. I want to talk about a situation where I made a bad call of judgment and how I can heal and grow and learn from my mistake. Thank you!

• SouthRazzmatazz5965

I would appreciate any help with interpreting the hierophant card in terms of the person’s major weakness.

My thoughts are that he is relying heavily on traditional lifestyle or maybe his moral compass is way to hursh.

• EntireNecessary9084

Hi I’m looking for a reading!!

I know dreams aren’t fact but I keep having these horrible dreams about my boyfriend and this other girl that there were issues with in the past. I want to know why these dreams are and what the root of them is. I’ve tried reading about it before but this is a highly anxiety inducing thought and I don’t think I can read the cards without bias. Please let me know I will be very grateful!!!

• Broad_Presentation81

I am fairly new and I pull cards for myself. I am pretty good at interpreting for myself and close friends.

However this is the first time I am completely stumped.
    I pulled death as the answer to why all over sudden a few different men(coworkers, long time friends ) were so interested in me. All within the same few days. The are absolutely all off limits for various reasons but I don’t understand the answer.

• KingMob7614

Would appreciate any help with interpretation of this spread. I used a triquetra spread with a signifier card and then 3 surrounding it. Card 1 is to the top of the signifier, card 2 to the bottom right, card 3 to the bottom left. The deck used was the Tarot del Fuego.

Signifier – Judgement

1 – Death

2 – The Hierophant

3 – The High Priestess

The triquetra can represent 1. Ego 2. Superego 3. Id, or it can be read more traditionally. I have quite a lot going on at the moment both spiritually and in relationships. Any advice on interpretation is much appreciated.

• not-another-potato

Hello! Seeking interpretation help. I asked the deck if I should go back to school and was hoping it would also allude to what I should go to school for. I’m 30 this year and still have no idea what to do with my life and it’s beginning to feel defeating. I have not completed college, but I do have several credits. Here is the 3 card spread I received.

1st card – ace of cups

2nd card – the devil

3rd cup – knight of coins.

Thank you so much for the help, tarot Gurus. I appreciate you all! (The deck I used was Rider Waite)

Page 1 of 3
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now