Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – October 17, 2021”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #246116 Reply

Maverick
    Participant

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – October 17, 2021”

Maverick updated 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • QuidditchCup

October 19, 2021 at 12:41 am

Hey all – I finally got my La Muci Fairy Tale deck and would like to break it in a big more, so I’m offering the first 3 people to comment on my comment a free reading. Thanks ☺️

• wonderer719

I did a past/present/future reading asking about my involvement with a friend with benefits. This past weekend I got into a bit of an argument with him about the fact that he is also seeing other people. I basically told him that I don’t want to continue seeing him if he wants to be with other people. The cards that came out were Page of Wands, Six of Cups, and 4 of Wands, in that order.

I’m kinda surprised that these cards came out because they seem a little too lovey dovey. I’m not sure what to make of this reading since I’m not looking for anything of a romantic nature with him. My involvement with him is purely physical. I simply wanted to know if he and I will continue to see each other after the little argument that we had, or if we’re gonna wind up parting ways. I know how to interpret these cards from a romantic perspective but how would you interpret them from a FWB perspective?

• twenty-one-moths

hoping for some clarification on a reading i did. i was wondering about a relationship (currently not speaking) and i pulled death, 9 of cups, the magician, 10 of cups, temperance, the tower, and knight of pentacles in that order. got generally good feelings here but curious if there’s something i might be missing or misinterpreting. tia!

• JackTrades4394

All help would be appreciated.

I asked “why is this person so possessive over me?” I pulled the magician and the 9 of pentacles and also an oracle card the empress reversed. Maybe they think I’m really confident and find this attractive. With the empress reversed this person doesn’t have my best interests at hand.

Anyone else agree or have different interpretations??

• AdrienneAredore

Some context: shadowscapes tarot. The meanings of the positions are as follows:

King of pentacles – significatior (fell out of the deck twice so I kept it)

Eight Wands – “identifying the right career”

Five of Cups – “best course of action”

Eight ofCups – “discover the pitfalls/problems”

Seven of cups (reversed) – current performance

King of cups – Areas of Improvement

Hierophant (Reversed) – strengths

Two of Wands – How to grow

I’ve been at my current job (communications/marketing) for three years. I was very ambitions and excited for this career but I am burned out (seven of cups) and being passed over for promotions. I need a change but I don’t know what to do next. (Two of wands-?)

I’m usually pretty experienced reader (over 20+ years) but I am blanking on reading for myself in this area.

Thank you 🙏🏻

• SwitchFit6847

I asked if a man I have a connection with is interested in others or just me?

3 of pentacles, queen of wands reversed, ace of swords.

I’m not sure how to interperet.

• BiGOverthink

I have soft plans to hang out with someone this weekend, I asked what to expect and I got Page of Wands. I’m new to tarot but that seems good right?

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• Important-Cook8511

How does x feel about y?

Pulled: Three of Pentacles, clarified by Ace of Swords (reverses)

• HistoryFinal7012

Is this person in an abusive relationship??? This is a friend of mine for context. I asked “Are they happy in this relationship?”

I pulled the 8 of wands and hanged man. I feel as if their could be better cards to represent someone being happy. If anything the 8 of wands comes off as things moving fast. I’m confused about the hanged man. Opinions?? This would help me tons!

• I_like_weed_alot

Hey I never post here but I got covid last week and I am doing well. Basically healthy. But I can’t smell (started Saturday)

I asked my tarot app if I’ll be able to smell by the end of the week and got The Fool. Would you say this means I should expect improvement? “New beginnings” in the sense I can smell again lol

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• insomniacrose

I could use a little insight on my reading. I asked my cards if I had any enemies and got The Sun card. Then I asked who it was and pulled the 7 of Pentacles. I know the sun is a positive card so my first thought was to take it as a no, but then I thought maybe it was a positive yes I do lol.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

• Oprymea

I was reading for a friend last night and she asked me to pull some cards about her and her ex. I asked what he feels for her and got the lovers. Then I asked what action he will take concerning these feelings and got the kind of swords (he’s a libra so I thought this was some kind of sign). Next I asked what are her feelings for him and got the page of cups and how will she react if he contacts her and got two of wands.
    I also pulled the moonology card “a new start is coming” and the starseed “activated earth – trust where you are led”.

I interpreted this as he still loves her and he will try to talk to her and she will have to make a choice. They both have families now so I don’t really know how this can work out.

Any opinions?

• AnAngryPanda97

If anyone could give me a reading I would appreciate it. It’s been a messed up month in general. I have quite a few questions so I appreciate just having some of them answered.

1: Is my ex boyfriend guilty of uploading cp?

2: Will he try to come back,?

3: Am I going to have issues getting my stuff back from his mom’s house?

4: When will I find the right person?

5: Are the other woman’s children safe?

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: Maverick
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now