Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Astrology Why are so many people born 1990-1993 have Capricorn Stellium?

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #418678 Reply

deeragunz_11

In my observations, I noticed the amount of people that are born those years have at least 4-5 placements in Capricorn.

Does it mean that early 90s kids are very Capricorn like ? I do consider the other aspects of the chart as well.

• Why are so many people born 1990-1993 have Capricorn Stellium?

deeragunz_11 updated 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • WishThinker

September 30, 2022 at 9:33 pm

the slow moving planets move very slowly, and it’s pretty rare that they would all be jammed up together like that, only happens every few decades, but yeah everyone generationally will have them in the same sign. that’s why they’re called generational planets or generational transits. so yeah most 90s babies give or take a few years have this Capricorn stellium, but depending what time they were born the stellium will be in different houses which you should pay attention to, because that is where all of this Capricorn energy will be most apparent. you want to look at who else may be in the same house with them, any other planets also in capricorn? and then depending on when they were born, saturn, the ruler of Capricorn, could basically be anywhere. so there’s still lots of nuance to be seen in each individual chart even though generationally many many people all have the same Capricorn stellium

• luellafaye

Saturn was in Capricorn from ~88-91,
    Uranus was in Capricorn from ~88-95,
    and Neptune was in Capricorn from ~84-98 (including retrograde periods, so there are people born during these times that might not have these placements).

So, anyone born ~88-91 will have at least those 3 planets in Capricorn. Then, depending on when you were born you could have Sun, moon, Venus, and/or Mars in Cap as well.

I was born in February of 1990 and have Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune all in Capricorn. I’m an Aquarius rising, so they’re all in my 12th house of sorrow and self-undoing. 🥲 Saturn is my chart ruler, but since I’m an Aquarius rising I don’t come across as a Capricorn. You’d look at the 1st house and ruler of the 1st house for what someone is like. The rest of the chart indicates the rest of the life, so everyone born in the late 80s and early 90s will have a parts of their life that are heavy with Capricorn energy.

Friends my age have their Cap stelliums in other houses depending on their rising. A Libra rising friend also has Cap Venus in her 4th house Stellium. It affects our lives very differently but the heavy Saturnian energy is still prominent in both our lives.

• eeriecakes

Oof. My boyfriend was born in 1989. Capricorn sun, moon, mercury, saturn, uranus, neptune 9H.

• Oreothecatto

I was born in 1990 and I have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn in the 11th house.

• -calliope-9-9

Everyone born during that time will have the Uranus and Neptune placements (they’re slow moving planets). Some will have Saturn (slow but not as slow) For folks who have 4 or 5, likely they have additional personal planets in Capricorn. I am guessing many are people born between Scorpio and Pisces seasons as the personal planets move more quickly and generally transit close to if not in Capricorn season. Someone else here might be able to expound upon that – I am not very good with rules and numbers – but for example I am a Sagittarius with the aforementioned outer planets in Capricorn PLUS Venus in Capricorn, which also happens to be the sign after Sag.

What is interesting is that all my peers and I graduated college around 2011/2012 during an economic recession in the US. Hustling and grind culture were totally normalized although against the backdrop of the Wall St bailout and Occupy Wall Street. To me, Saturn in Capricorn is a relentless and hard worker, but Uranus in Capricorn shakes up systems. Although those specific transits were no longer occurring at that time, I do wonder how that collective energy becomes manifest in adult life.

• Judasbriochkah

1993, Neptune and Uranus conjunct at the same exact degree in Capricorn 😅

• Crazy_Challenge_6853

I’ve been waiting for a post I understand and that applies to me!! I have a cap stellium and wonder if that’s why women my age are so much more inclined to stick up for themselves and do their own thing.

• differcntial

I was born in ’95. and have what could be considered a Capricorn Stellium depending on how you define Stellium and whether you include the outer planets in that definition. I have Uranus, Neptune, Venus, and Mars all in Cap. Some astrologers don’t include the outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto) when they are determining stelliums, and I imagine its for reasons like this. I’m on the fence about that, I have Venus and Neptune and Uranus all within 5 degrees of each other so I consider them a part of my own Capricorn Stellium, however if I saw a chart where the outer planets were not within that 5ish degree range of any of the personal planets, I probably wouldn’t consider it a stellium.

I do think I’m fairly Capricorn-like, however I think that’s more to do with those personal planets than the outer planets.

Being of that generation, I guess I can see some of that Capricorn energy. I know that the whole “entrepeneur” dudebro type gets dunked on a lot (and often for good reason) but I also do think that sense of wanting to build something of your own that has the potential to last is pretty strong in our generation, partially because we can see what’s already been built is absolutely not working. I think this example is more of Neptune in Capricorn, especially for the large subset of people I know in my age group who think they’re going to be the next Elon Musk. Not all of them can be that, obviously. And there’s something a bit delusional about that belief, imo, and Neptune can be a bit delusional depending on what it’s aspecting and how lmfao.

Another thing is that Uranus shakes things up and can subvert expectations, so I think for a lot of us, that Capricorn energy probably comes out in ways that one wouldn’t expect. Capricorn cares about strong foundations, because a strong foundation means something will stand the test of time. When I think about myself and how many other people I know in my generation who plan to have no children by choice, it is a lot more than previous generations. And for a lot of us, it isn’t that suddenly no one likes/wants to have children, but a lot of it just comes down to looking at the state of the world and recognizing the lack of stable foundation (or first-hand experiencing the lack of stable foundation.) What would we be leaving behind for our future children if we have to tear down the current foundation so that a better one can be built? And can we justify thrusting them into that chaos? For a lot of us the answer is no. That’s all very Uranus in Capricorn to me.

• ej_v

Those of us born 89/90 pack an extra punch with Saturn at home in Cap. I have 4 planets in Cap. We’ve been dubbed the “Mega Capricorns”.

• extraterrestrialego

It’s interesting that you ask are they very Capricorn-like. With Neptune and Uranus transiting during this time, I find the answer is yes, but also kinda no. lol

While the Capricorn archetype is still there, the presence of Neptune and Uranus is a factor in the archetypal expression. Especially for people born during this time, who have conjunctions to their personal planets.

So more like a cocktail of Capricorn energy, mixed with Neptune energy, and Uranus energy. Definitely not your stereotypical Capricorns

• asperatusas

How interesting, I was born in 1991 and have 2 stelliums – 4 planets in Scorpio and 4 in Capricorn

• ArtyFeasting

so many people define stelliums differently. Personally I do not find social/generational stelliums even when it sits with a personal planet to have much of a pull but that’s just my anecdotal experience.

I say this as someone who does have that 91 conjunction bundled up with cap sun 4h. It’s neat but I don’t think it makes me overwhelmingly Capricorn-like. To some this would be the exact definition of a stellium (personal, social, generational) but I know cap moon and risings that embody Capricorn qualities in a much more significant way than I do.

I find personal planet stelliums way more impactful on the native and weighted in a much heavier way.

• Piggishcentaur89

Yes, more like 1988 to 1994 though.

• Sarelbar

Generational planets

• Dreamvillainess22

Born in 92 and I have Sun/Rising/Mars/Mercury/Uranus/Neptune/Lilith all in Capricorn and all in my 1st house. My moon is in Cancer.

Page 1 of 3
Reply to: deeragunz_11
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now