Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Hilda was a plus size Pin-Up model from the 1950s that a lot of people aren’t familiar with, but I love this image of her as a Witch. She always radiated joy and body positivity. A few years ago plus-size model and feminist Amy Pence-Brown recreated some of the images. (link below)

• Hilda was a plus size Pin-Up model from the 1950s that a lot of people aren’t familiar with, but I love this image of her as a Witch. She always radiated joy and body positivity. A few years ago plus-size model and feminist Amy Pence-Brown recreated some of the images. (link below)

• Your-Yoga-Mermaid

October 4, 2022 at 5:25 pm

I have a board on Pinterest for Hilda! I love her and the shenanigans she gets up to!

• hittinondorky

I’ve been mentally flogging myself about my appearance since my last period. This is exactly the kind of healing I needed ❤️ it can be so seductive to get stuck in that state of mind, but getting on the other side feels so wholesome. Thank you for sharing this!

• Maximum-Wear-5355

I fucking love Hilda!

• metaljane666

Love her! Seeing pics of larger ladies has really helped me love myself. Seriously. Now when I look in the mirror I’m like “big sexyyyy!!!!” Lmao

• Willowed-Wisp

THANK YOU! I was trying to remember her name the other day but couldn’t for the life of me. I saw a collection of pictures of her years ago and thought she was so cute 🥰

I love how, even though she’s plus sized, she’s not treated as a joke. Just a sexy, flirty, confident woman who happens to be plus size. She’s got some silly pictures out there, but the joke is never “lol she’s fat” which people even nowadays struggle to avoid.

• LeWitchy

I follow Amy Pence-Brown on Instagram. I adore her and her revival of Hilda.

• elayorna

For those of you that are not aware, there’s a Hilda tarot as well. Believe it might be sold out at the moment? https://instagram.com/celestialesther?igshid=NzNkNDdiOGI=

• CosmicHoneybeez

This is awesome! I forgot all about Hilda and really needed to see this today.

• starpocket

I have a print of Hilda hanging up in my guest bathroom. It’s the one where she’s on a bike talking on the “phone from bike”

• kitylou

I’m always so confused by the models of this time being illustrated.

• fififmmtl

Very plush!

• the-ginger-doctor

Omg, I saw that bored panda post last night and was mesmerized. So good!

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: KarateChopTime
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now