Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Just learned. As of 2016 this is no longer Slave Leia or Bikini Leia. Canonically she is now Huttslayer Leia. Which is way more empowering.

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #309841 Reply

Scelly_Fae

Just learned. As of 2016 this is no longer Slave Leia or Bikini Leia. Canonically she is now Huttslayer Leia. Which is way more empowering.

• Just learned. As of 2016 this is no longer Slave Leia or Bikini Leia. Canonically she is now Huttslayer Leia. Which is way more empowering.

• square_frog_spiro

January 25, 2022 at 11:14 pm

General Leia, Princess of Alderaan, Slayer of the Hutt, Tamer of the Han, Leader of the Rebellion.

• forgedimagination

*Wall Street Journal*: There’s been some debate recently about whether there should be no more merchandise with you in the *Return of the Jedi* bikini.”

Carrie Fisher: I think that’s stupid.

*WSJ*: To stop making the merchandise?

CF: The father who flipped out about it, “What I am going to tell my kid about why she’s in that outfit?” Tell them that a giant slug captured me and forced me to wear that stupid outfit, and then I killed him because I didn’t like it. And then I took it off. Backstage.

Source:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/carrie-fisher-on-her-return-to-star-wars-1449088590?mod=e2fb

• ebonylark

Hutt S’Leia

• Shinigamiguy_the

I like that title, and well earned. How much force did she have to give that chain in order to strangle the slobbering oaf? That neck was thicc.

• jelli2015

I’m actually kinda digging it. Changes the intent from how she’s abused to how she overcame that abuse.

• faemomofdragons

Kill fascists with the chains they forced you to wear.

• cakesie

The shit George Lucas put that woman through is gross and ridiculous. Being told at 19 she couldn’t wear underwear under her initial costume because they didn’t wear underwear in space, then having to wear a freezing metal bikini in the last movie. And she didn’t get paid for any of the merchandise that used her likeness. Also being sent to fat camp before filming began.

Carrie Fisher endured a lot and came out a General. I miss her.

• hexgirl11

Claudia Gray’s canon novel Bloodline addresses this! It’s a really great novel if you’re interested in Star Wars in general and Leia in particular. It follows Leia when she is deep into her senate career as she navigates the rising threat of what will become the First Order. Gray writes Leia so well!

• accurate_slammo

Ngl this is nicer watching her get slapped around when I was a kid sucked then the catharsis of watching her strangle the life out of him was awesome. Huttslayer is so much more accurate

• Mombod666

She’s a huttslayer baby, she just wants you to know, it ain’t what she’s wearing, but who she’s killing tho

• iago303

Yas Queen 👑

• WitchyMunk

Yeesss!! Nice art!

Bloodline by Claudia Gray is an excellent book and is when Leia finds out that an entire group of people has been revering her as Hutt-Slayer. It’s a great read.

• uptheline-83

Princess Leia we liked. Of course we did. But cranky, bipolar Carrie Fisher of the “Wishful Drinking” era!🍸She was the best!

• DrummerElectronic247

Best Disney Princess.

• bi-hexxual

Her expression is giving very much Judith Beheading Holofernes (Caravaggio). Love it.

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: Scelly_Fae
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now