Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Just learned. As of 2016 this is no longer Slave Leia or Bikini Leia. Canonically she is now Huttslayer Leia. Which is way more empowering.

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #309841 Reply

Scelly_Fae

Just learned. As of 2016 this is no longer Slave Leia or Bikini Leia. Canonically she is now Huttslayer Leia. Which is way more empowering.

• Just learned. As of 2016 this is no longer Slave Leia or Bikini Leia. Canonically she is now Huttslayer Leia. Which is way more empowering.

• Lord_Nyarlathotep

January 25, 2022 at 11:14 pm

Leia Organa killed one of the most powerful crime lords in the galaxy from a position of supposed servitude. She’s definitely the last person I’d want to cross

• Starsteamer

I loved Princess Leia. Growing up at a time where there was only Disney princesses, I had Leia and Ripley to look up to. And then, as I got older, the actresses that played them.

I cried real tears when Carrie Fisher died.

• optimysticpessimyst

She’s always been HuttSlayer Leia…this is not news. Baddest chic from Alderaan, thanks for the awesome art OP! We should all keep the badass-ness in our minds, the fictional and actual because Carrie Fisher was a badass witch too. ❤

• ShoulderObvious6121

I want look that good when I slay hutts

• Cosmic-Cranberry

Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia, was always a badass. Force be with her, she was my hero. Inspired me to slay my own Hutts as an exploited employee. 🙂

Not with a chain, with a resignation letter written in the most unprofessional terms I could muster.

• CrackedEgg333

Yaaaaaaaas, Princess!!! 👙⛓🙌

• Walkingabrick

Hey that’s pretty nice. Cool Pic too, gotta download

• spaceguitar

I’m willing to bet Huttslayer is one of those titles that are supremely badass in universe, but one no one wants, because when you kill a Hutt it brings down the entire hammer of the cartels and all of Hutta on you. It’s part in parcel of what makes Hutts “untouchable.”

I’m now imagining Leia dealing with hunters and assassins the rest of her life for this just so flippantly and not giving a fuck. **Badass.**

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• ChrissiMinxx

Jabbaslayer…because Hutt’s their family name.

OR if you wanted to use Jabba’s title (like King is used in Kingslayer), it could be Daimyoslayer, because that’s Jabba’s official title “Daimyo”.

But I agree that any name is better that Slave Leia or Bikini Leia!!!

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: Scelly_Fae
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now