Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Beginner Q&A Thread – June 25, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #379731 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Beginner Q&A Thread – June 25, 2022

• killmenumbers

June 30, 2022 at 5:43 am

What are some good spells to bring an ex back to you ?

• iamthebighunt

Hey, please recommend good white magic spell books with details on candles, oils and crystals

Thanks!

• Crosstitution

Hi I am looking for a coven in Toronto

• Proper-Amoeba-6454

Cat knocked over my candle during spell and it went out

Hi everyone,

I’m pretty new to witchcraft and just casted a prosperity spell for the first time. I read that animals were allowed to enter the circle so I thought it would be okay if my cat was was walking in and out. However she ended up knocking over the spell candle I was supposed to let burn out on its own. Should I be concerned the spell won’t work now or is this considered a natural cause of the candle going out since I didn’t do it and my cat did. I really don’t want to have to do this all over again. 😭

Thanks
    Emily

• Juicysushi0

Familiar help

To start off I know I am sort of a baby witch and i’m not sure if this is too soon.

I do not yet have a familiar, or really know what that sort of relationship looks like, so I am looking for some guidance on the subject.

I have noticed though that my brothers cat seems very interested in my practices. I know that there is a difference between pets and familiars so i’m not quite sure. But tonight during a ritual I noticed him watching me closely and purring. I found this interesting because my dog and out other cat seem avoidant or even fearful of my practices. He also has a very strong personality and seems quite intelligent.

So any help on this would be appreciated, thank you!

• SnooSprouts4532

I’m kinda new and feel called to practice in a church.. i feel a strong spiritual presence there… any advice?

• confusedbisexual-

how do you charge a sigil without fire? I don’t feel like filling my house with smoke lol

• Ashamed_Avocado_3455

I don’t want to start a new post, maybe you can help me here. I need to do a banishing/ move out spell for my hateful neighbours, I want to use 4 thieves vinegar and supposed to throw the bottle in a moving water after it’s done. I’m not very inclined to throw the bottle in a river 🙁 any other way I can dispose of it? Throw it in a public trash far away :p? thank you

• retr0stream

Hey guys, I’m really interested in learning about the occult and witchcraft in general. If anyone could help me out I would be much appreciated

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now