Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Beginner Q&A Thread – October 01, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #419698 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Beginner Q&A Thread – October 01, 2022

• Witchybee_

October 4, 2022 at 4:38 am

What do you do with your simmer pot water after? This is the first time I’ve done a simmer pot and I wanna keep it to use it. Can I use it for cleansing sprays now?

• Ok_Shelter_792

I think I might have accidentally put a powerful love-spell on me and my ex, but the details are absolutely nsfw…

• Rough-Parsnip2594

Hi! So I know very little about witchcraft and never really got a chance to explore it considering my hyper Catholic upbringing but I want to learn more. I don’t really know where to start or where to look for information so any direction is welcome. I want to know more about energy manipulation and being that kind of witch I suppose. Any and all advice, sources of information etc is helpful thank you!!

• Imaginary-Teach-9485

Hello, so I’m gonna go ahead and start off by saying that my gf(they/them) who I do not live with does not practice any form of witchcraft, only I do. The most witchy things they own are a protection spell jar I made them and a couple crystals I got them. The issue is that I think the fae might be trying to interact with them. A couple days ago they found a pair of pretty looking wings in a slot on their passenger side door and they thought I put it there. I did not. My gf said they look like what you would think fairy wings would look like. Also they were watering their plants in their front yard and they went past a plant and something came flying out of it. It zipped straight to their neighbors tree and it seemed like it knew where it was going and it looked like it smacked the leaf on the tree it headed towards. They said they could hear the smack of the thing hitting the leaf and that they could see two legs dangling from it. So I just wanna know am I being paranoid thinking it’s the fae or if it sounds like it, what should I do cause I have never worked with them and I heard they can be tricky.

• Dreamer101_

How do I make an effective Spell for becoming smart

I really wanna make a spell or something that can help me become a gifted student

I wanna skip a grade and become better in school but not sure of a really effective spell (I’m new at this though I’ve been in the community for awhile)

• alinarenee

Any tips for how to create an alter in a smaller apartment and a 2 year old present? I’ve been thinking about getting more of a portable one like a crate or something that I can take out when I’m practicing and then put safely away where she can’t reach it but I didn’t know if that was “ok” or how that should work!
    Thanks!

• Super_Moxi_floxi

Hello! You can call me Val! I’m new into witchcraft and really want to get into it! I’m really interested in it but I don’t quite know where exactly to start, can you help?

• threevowel

Hey!! So is there any place you’d recommend for buying gently used/no longer needed books or general witchy things? I’d love the idea of trading or buying supplies with other witches!

• maggieme23

Hey everyone,

I have been having some very strong feelings and thoughts about a past dead end. We grew up together and he has always been like a brother to me. Very boy next door type of shit. Anyways, I had a dream about him last night and it was so vivid and I got the sense that he had it too. I don’t have the balls to ask him tho coz he has a girlfriend- who I don’t like very much.

ANYWAYS, plz don’t judge me for what I’m about to ask – I swear I’m not like this I would never normally consider this but, how could I go about putting some distance between them? Like is there a spell I could perform or a way I could manifest it?

Disclaimer- I am in no way a novice in witchcraft and am asking because I am not one to practice such heavy work however I will admit that I don’t know everything there is to know and I am asking because I’m sure at least one person in here has done this or read about how to do this.

• 13thFlash

How do I cleanse my self? From bad energy

• Significant_Citron85

Any tips for witches who lack confidence in their practice and spellwork?

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now