Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – February 05, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #320523 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – February 05, 2022

• Siege_37064

February 10, 2022 at 11:33 pm

I have a question regarding marriage spells. Are there any useful spells for a long, happy marriage for newlyweds, either before or after the ceremony?

• vanillaknife

Hi 🙂 which crystals are good for anxiety?

• btay86

I have what I have read to be mystic crosses or secret crosses on both hands, between my head and heart lines on my palms. Is there anyone who could help me understand the meaning better? My husband was watching a video one day where a man was talking about them and I jokingly showed him my hands and when he saw them on both hands he almost went white( he’s Hispanic)

• Independent_Bad8157

Hi everyone. Recently my mom lost her pendulum so my dad used the dowsing rods and his pendulum to find out where it could be. They both said it was in my room and blamed me for it. The thing is that I’m pretty sure it’s not there, I don’t remember having it and I never knew where my mom kept it, I don’t understand why they say it’s in my room, could you help me?

• Criticism_Scary

Okay serious question from someone who is incredibly not serious. I find the humor in everything and I’m a nurse so I find dark humor so comforting.
    —- some flowers at work, I work at a very busy hospital in a very violent US city, said flowers were left at the nurses station. Although I have asked numerous people I can’t find the answer to my question of- who’s flowers are they? A patient? A secret admirer? A patient thanking staff for our care and sending us flowers ( it happens once a year at the most and we love it!)
    My question is… since I have no idea the intent or source of these flowers, but they are a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers, roses, carnations, golden rod and orange Inca lilies, is it okay to take them home and dry them and use in my very first spells? The flowers are currently in a paper bag on my porch because I was too scared to bring them inside and risk bringing something home from the hospital with me.

• thrownaway1974

Hi, I’m not sure I’d call myself even a beginner witch at this stage, but I had an idea and was hoping it might work.

I’m currently making a cross-stitch stitch for a dear friend who has had a lot of bad luck and health issues. I’m wondering, if I incorporate a sigil or 2 into the back of it, say protection and healing, even if my friend never see them or touches them, would they still be helpful for them? Or would it be better to find a way to stitch sigils on the front – if it would work at all.

And, if either would work, does anyone have any suggestions for what I could use as sigil? eg should I use my friend’s name in them or “I”, because the item will be theirs when I’m done.

Thanks for any advice!

• barbiebaby233

Quick question: What is the difference between paying for a reading and paying for a spell. I have been looking at some forums and it seems like buying spells are a scam. Yet I do not understand why it seems okay to go to someone else for a reading. I have even sometimes seen people encourage someone to go get someone else to do a reading for them if their mind is frazzled or they are stressed with the reading. Unless someone is generous enough to do it for free, it is likely that they will have to pay someone to read their cards. Why is one acceptable over the other?
    Thank you

• Dick_McGobbler

Is there a spell/ritual for removing unwanted but strong feelings for someone? It’s really distracting and kind of annoying.

• btay86

Elemental Magic💓 I’m researching it and seeing if it’s a path I feel a connection to and I was wondering when choosing spell/ ritual components do I stick to my own element or do I mix and match different elemental pieces like crystals and herbs and such

• UnstablePsycStudent

Hi, I really need some help if possible. I was always a skeptic but I’ve been experiencing some unexplainable things. I don’t know anything about witchcraft but I’m open to learning. I was in a very intense, on and off relationship and recently they left me. Throughout the relationship I’ve had this intense bond with them, we just couldn’t let go. So I used to get this feeling in my gut when something bad was about to happen to them it was subtle so I didn’t say anything. For example I had a feeling before they got into an accident. Recently those “gut feelings” became really really intense and bad to the point my body physically aches and I need to throw up. A few days ago I got really sick and had panic attacks because of that feeling and I had a vision of them with someone else, I wrote it in my notes as proof for myself. today I found out that same day around the same time they were being intimate with someone else. This has been happening so much and even though we don’t have much contact anymore I get that feeling so often and then find out somehow it’s because they’re with them. I don’t know what this is idk how to get out of it but it keeps getting more accurate and more powerful. Please help.

• aurorab3am

is it possible to be a snow witch? sorry if this is a silly question, i’m a baby witch. i’ve always felt extremely strong connections to snow and i intend to move to a snowy place as soon as possible. if so, would being a snow witch mean i would work with snow (like using it for spells)? thank you 🙂

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now