Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – February 26, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #335334 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – February 26, 2022

• whooptidooo

March 5, 2022 at 6:48 am

Hi, has any one had any experiences with Astrophyllite? What would you recommend for cleansing etc?

• JudyCherry

Any books for clairvoyance/premonitory dreams/telepathy enhancement spells?

• Latter-Deal-47

Altar Conundrum

Hello everyone,
    I’m looking for suggestions and advice on how to protect my altar from my cats. As we know, some like to knock things off, just because they can lol. Right now, I have a small altar near my window, and the only area it can be safely placed is in my closet. However, I’m new and still learning, so I’m not sure if that’s a good idea as there’s no sunlight, etc. Any suggestions?

• Bwonderrednow

Any money oil spells?

• OfficiallyEnbyDay3

Hi, baby witch here. I just started learning about witchcraft and I’m wondering what altars are used for, and if there are particular rules in witchcraft I need to follow.

• Defiant_Ad_8054

Hi! So, I’ve had this weird feeling for a couple of days towards this pendulum I found online. I’ve been thinking about it CONSTANTLY, it won’t leave my head and I feel myself very connected to it despite never even touching it or seeing it in person.

I was originally going to go to my local metaphysical shop to purchase one, but now I’m not so sure .. I don’t know if I should cave and buy the pendulum online because I feel it “calling” to me? Or if I should just wait until I can visit a shop in person. It absolutely won’t leave my mind.

• [deleted]

[removed]

• Live-Leg8725

Hii so basically I’m learning candle magic I just want to clarify if the color of the candle/ intention really really needs to be associated with the day.

Like what if I want to light up an orange candle on Monday? Is that okay?

• Real-Enthusiasm-4785

I sleep under one of those mosquito net type things that hang from your ceiling and stop random bugs smacking you in the face while you sleep (Australia man) anyway I recently strung some lavender up inside it to help with calming down before bed and to stop nightmares…
    the night i put it up i didn’t sleep a wink, had constant nightmares and experienced sleep paralysis for the first time.
    do you reckon this is a coincidence or something deeper? i cant see why lavender of all things would do this, maybe it was the net? it was to be fair also fairly new.
    no idea what i’m expecting from asking this it’s probably just a coincidence but i’m curious so thought i’d see what you guys think (:

• Wild-Child95

Do cat whiskers have any negative uses?
    So, I work in an office setting, no animals. This morning I found what I’m certain is a black whisker on my desk. I don’t know that it’s from a cat but I know of cat whiskers being used in witchcraft, and I’m just curious if it could be anything bad. I don’t think anyone here has ill feelings towards me and I’m not very open about my practice, it just seems so out of place that it has peaked my curiosity. Open to any information or advice. Thank you, blessed be!

• sadgirl45

Hi I’m really really new to this and I’m looking for some videos on maybe YouTube that can help point me in the right direction , I’m really wondering about crystal work for one, like how to start out on a spiritual journey with crystals and use them for things like protection, manifestions, and also how to spiritually cleanse myself of any negative energy. Also I’m really starting to wonder if someone hexed me and how to break that and cleanse myself and protect against any further stuff I don’t wanna send anything back to them I just want positive clean energy around. I do believe in all of this and I just wanna further my knowledge gain more understanding starting with these basics thank you so much!

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now