Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – March 26, 2022

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #353018 Reply

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veterans to spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – March 26, 2022

• DreadyVapor

March 30, 2022 at 5:08 pm

This is a super easy q. I’m new to the sub, and I want to use Flair, but what do the different colors for the Witch flair mean? I imagine they refer to different aspects of the craft (green witch, etc). Or maybe just the color you prefer! I looked for a Wiki but didn’t find one. TIA for any answers. BB

(Note: I am asking out of respect and don’t want to claim an aspect of the craft with which I’m unfamiliar just because I like, say, pink. lol)

• itameluigi

Are there any sun-based calendars?

For example, the mobile app Moonly 🌙📱 tracks the 🌕🌖🌗🌘moon calendar🌒🌓🌔🌕🗓. Does a solar calendar 🌞🗓 even exist?

Bliss 🥰 and bless ❤️‍🔥 !!

• TheVioletSunset

Curious if anyone uses embroidery in their craft. I don’t, but I do embroider and I want to incorporate it into my practice. Any ideas on where to start? Thanks!

• Opening-Arm2993

I made a honey jar last week for confidence and self love etc. Today is the day to light another candle on it. I want to ask is it necessary that I do it while sitting in front of it all the time the candle burns and keep thinking about my intention?

Or can I just light a candle with intention etc and then leave it to burn to end without needing to focus like I did when I was making it?

• DreadyVapor

Questions regarding a Prosperity Amulet spell that I did.

The spell calls for you to wrap a bill of paper currency (a dollar/euro/pound) around a clear quartz point, then seal it with candle wax on the seam of the bill wrapped around the crystal, as well as seal it on both open ends of the amulet. You’re supposed to keep it in your wallet or near where you keep your money until your intention is manifested. I keep it in a zippered side pocket of my bag, to keep it intact, but when I last looked, the wax has all broken off and the bill is unrolling, nowhere near completion of my manifestation.

My questions are:

1. Can I re-seal it (with wax from the same candle)?…OR
    2. Should/Can I take it apart and re-do it?
    3. Is it fine like it is?… OR
    4. Is it finished (and failed)?

Many thanks for any and all help/advice! BB

• luvlennaa

hi guys so my boyfriend (complicated) gave me a rhodochrosite bracelet(with his name) and every-time i try to leave i can’t for some reason (i’ve never struggled to leave people i’m a virgo)would the bracelet he gave me count as a love spell…

• Interesting_Sun

6 months ago, there was a post asking how to make spells and manifestations stronger, and the top post said to cast more than one spell – so if you cast a money spell then you should also cast a promotion at work spell, a spell so your boss really likes you, a spell to be seen as more of an influence at work, a spell to be seen as a leader at work and a spell to make a side gig more successful – so 6 spells in total.

I just wanted to ask you all – in this case, when people say to do 6 spells in total to make a spell stronger, some people do a spell and walk away but in this case, would you also manifest 6 times a day (once for each spell)? For you personally, how many manifestations per day would be too much?

• unablesloth

i’m curious as to what trinkets in a bone reading/osteomancy set that have their own specific symbolism and uses? I want to start learning how to use this form of divination but i don’t feel drawn to buying a set when i can go out in nature or explore and find my own pieces and form deeper connections with them.
    is there any online references i could use for this?
    .. for example, i know amethyst is often used to symbolize the afterlife, coins for yes/no, and feathers for communication or messages from the dead (depending on how they’re thrown, of course). thank you!! even ideas are appreciated! 🤍
    edit: also, guidance on how to decide the meanings behind each piece would be nice as well!! i was thinking of using tarot cards and laying them all out and then doing trial/error, but i’m not sure. thanks again!

• Lilith_Frost

I’m relatively new to finding my path and one of the things I enjoy is green witchcraft. I do like to use pre-existing ideas of symbolism and meaning before branching out with my own. I’ve been trying to find symbolism/metaphysical properties and uses for Indian Hawthorn. But all I can find is in reference the hawthorn tree…the shrub that I have has pink flowers and I believe is called “pink lady” or “pink dancer”. Any ideas of symbolism or properties of this particular plant?

• Legitimate_Trip2807

Hello, can witchcraft/magick make you faster and stronger? Is there like a certain area of magick that enhances you physically?

• Marita-Laids

Is there an active subs that can help me understand the presence of a recurring number in my life? I posted in r/numerology about 442 and 46, which have followed me throughout my adult life, but there was no response.

• shinynickel14

Hi all! I’ve been working with Hermes for a while and have been slowly working on lucid dreaming. I haven’t quite attained it but I’ve always had, and still do, have very vivid dreams that I do sometimes remember. As of the last couple of months, I have had some pretty vivid dreams that always include at least one other person I know and myself, AND an unknown person (or entity). It’s never harmful or mean, just tends to be there and most often at the edge of my dream vision.
    Would anyone have any ideas who or what this might be? Or how I can go about figuring this out? I haven’t been able to get an answer on my own and it’s weird to me. Any information is appreciated!

• squid593

Ok so out of nowhere I’m drinking my Starbucks in my car in silence and just a loud high pitched ringing came in my right ear. So then I was like “I hear you but I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me” and then as I said that I looked at my phone and it’s 3:33 and I do believe my spirit guides mostly communicate to me through angel numbers. It was just such at a random time and place do you think the time and place matters? Like should I be reading more into where I was at the time this happened?

• DNDxRyuzaki

Didn’t have enough karma so I’m gonna ask here! For the first time I have a permanent place to set up my altar. Been practicing for years and never gave thought to where to face my altar since I had to move it so much. I’ve read and been taught to have it facing north, but which way does that actually mean? The altar front facing north or ME standing at my altar facing the altar, with me facing north?

No matter the direction I never got clarification on this and didn’t worry since I didn’t have to. Whatever direction someone uses, how should the caster be oriented? I guess I never knew what “facing north” referred to as far as orientation of the altar itself and the caster went.

• Jennifer_Check

Not a newbie but looking for some input/help:

My familiar died unexpectedly nearly two years ago. I did not cry then, nor have I felt any deep emotion since. I have had a teary eye on occasion over the past few years, mainly when visiting him for a chat…but I have not FELT…not truly, in years.

Assuming this is a chakra issue but thought I’d ask for some guidance. Where should I start or what should I look into to fix this issue? Thanks for any help!

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now