Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Magic, Witchcraft and Healing Weekly Q&A Thread – October 30, 2021

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #255958 Reply

mark
    Participant

Beginners and users new to reddit — please post your questions here!

Please be mindful and respectful of each other. This thread is designed to assist new practitioners in gaining knowledge to progress their craft, and a place for veteran spread their knowledge.

Also check out the [r/witchcraft FAQ](https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/wiki/faq).

• Weekly Q&A Thread – October 30, 2021

• cathrinnn

November 1, 2021 at 10:15 am

can you use oil lamps for candle magick? I got a simple clay one, and was wondering if you could charge it, then use similar to a candle. If so, would i charge the oil itself, the clay lamp, or both? After its charged, should it be used for the same spell/ similar intent (i.e. could I do a protection spell and then a prosperity spell, or should I just keep it as a protective thing?)

• GirlPanda10

Hi all, I’ve been reading up on burning ceremonies and had a quick question. Is burning used for release, or invocation? Or can it be both, depending on the intention set? Thanks in advance. Any tips and insight welcome!

• Possible_District_61

hi my friend found a lock of hair in his car and it was tied with like pink hairties … what could it be?

• Egg-the-second

I’m very new to witchcraft and I’m very interested by sigils and spell jars. I’m still fairly young and live with my parents, and they wouldnt be very supportive about my interest in witchcraft. Anybody have any tips/simple spells for me?

• Yumixxxx

how do you go about trying to connect with your ancestors and how do you know you did it successfully

• ovverthiinking

i want to get a guy to trust me enough to open up to me. how shall i do that when just talking doesn’t work?

• griztronicss

hiya! i’ve recently been getting into witchcraft (i don’t plan on practising it so far but i’m incredibly interested in it) and have been thinking about purchasing a pendulum. i’ve heard a few people say they are dangerous or similar to ouija boards, and was wondering if i am all clear to use one? i don’t want to attract negative energy or anything of the sort :/

thank you in advance to anyone who reads or comments:)

have an incredible day loves<3

• cottblare

Question on ancestor altars- Is it true we should not have any pictures that have living people in them on our ancestor altars?

• [deleted]

[removed]

• Genericlurker678

Hello I have a question! If you want to speak to a deity / ancestors / the Universe / other higher power of choice, does it have to be out loud or can it be in your head?

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: mark
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now