Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 25, 2021”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #947 Reply

Maverick
    Participant

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 25, 2021”

lapoderosarosa updated 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 30 Replies
  • lunaysol26

January 28, 2021 at 5:42 pm

what message from the universe am i meant to hear? no particular spread, but i did pull a clarifier for each because it felt right; tarot of the divine

queen of cups (knight of cups), five of cups (nine of wands), knight of pents (eight of wands), six of cups (king of cups)

my thoughts: there’s healing of past hurts that is ongoing (qoc/5oc) or that will be happening, the queen’s cup can fill anything. all of this hard work is laying down the foundation (knop) for emotional fulfillment/contentment, stability/known happiness (6oc)

the combos im struggling w: knight of pents/8 of wands since they seem to have opposite energy (earth/fire…slow/fast…)? also, the 6oc and koc…the king has been stalking me since the beginning of this month and 6 of cups has started popping out with him. along with the page of swords now that im thinking about it….so, i feel like im missing something here lol

any ideas? tyia!!

• Affectionate_Year756

Could I please request a free reading if anyone is willing and available? Thank you.

• upstategal

Let me know if my interpretation seems like a stretch.

The situation: Been seeing a guy for the past week. Recently had kind of a failed attempt at sex, as he had difficulty maintaining an erection. I really don’t care, I understand how anatomy works and I would hate for him to feel so embarrassed by it that he doesn’t want to see me again. I texted him recently about something random to try and show I’m still interested in him and he responded once but otherwise haven’t heard much from him in the past two days.

The reading: I asked my deck what his feelings were towards me after that and I pulled the Three of Wands. Because the man’s back is turned, I get the sense that he feels shame about our sexual encounter, especially since the Wands are phallic. I know this card can mean that he is looking to date other people at this point but I just need another opinion if my interpretation seems to make sense or not.

• Ordinary_Ad_7967

is my boyfriend planning to make up the way he has been treating me on valentines day or if ever at all i feel like i am going to be disappointed as usual but i always have hope

• starsreminisce

Hoping for some clarity on these pulls. I asked what’s an outcome for my interview tomorrow. I just pulled four cards to see a complete picture. No spreads done.

Five of Swords, Hermit, Chariot, Empress

It seems like it might go well but at a cost. Like, I would have to do some soul searching or really think about it but it would work out in the end

Thank you!

I’m not sure

• FlowerChildGoddess

**HP and Queen of Wands = Manipulative?**

Okay, for the record, I asked how someone feels *FOR* me. And try as I may, I kept getting major arcana—nice shuffle and all.

The first card was: **The High Priestess**
    At the base was Knight of Wands.

I initially read the HP as maybe beguiling, a slinking, alluring feeling. So maybe they feel entranced. But I wanted to be sure and pulled a clarifier—shooting out were in this order:

**• The Magician**
    **• The Hierophant**
    **• Six of Wands**
    **• King of Wands**

And The **Queen of Wands** came out when I asked one last time if the cards were meaning to say he feels I’m “manipulative?”
    _____
    The complexity of it is, I recognize I asked how he feels *FOR me* so I guess, saying he feels “I’m manipulative,” isn’t really answering his feelings towards me. No, saying he feels “I’m manipulative,” would only work if I had asked “how he feels about me, or what does he think of me?”
    _____
    Since, however I asked specifically about sentimental feelings, is it safe to say maybe he feels intimidated? Maybe feels I’m alluring? Seductive? Idk. I’m down for whatever, just want to be truthful in my assessment, as well as test my intuition and interpretation.

Thanks

• killahyo97

her readers! So i ***just*** pulled some cards in regard to my own question: **will there be a relationship for us in the near future**

**4 of cups and 4 of pentacles.**

I then pulled a clarifier: **queen of wands**

and then, is there a union of some sort between us: **queen of cups**

personally for me, the queens signify a solid “yes” with emotions and a feminine/seductive/warm energy to be between us. but the first two cards… both 4s… looks like a decision of some sort. what could all of this indicate to you?

• neurotic_hypnotic

Hello! Would anyone be willing to do a reading for me? I’ve been going through a very tough time, and I was hoping that some guidance from the Tarot would be helpful. 🙂 please message me!

• throwaway000187

Throwaway acct just because some people I know have my account name and I’m not really open about how I practice tarot.

I did a reading on the relationship between my boyfriend and I.. and boy did it make me very nervous. For some context, there’s an ex that still is stuck on him, and I have a feeling that she appeared in the reading, and him and I have been going through a period of stagnation.

The spread I did was his feelings, advice, outcome- I took the back of the deck energy and drew a clarifying card as well.

Feelings – Wheel of Fortune

Advice – The Fool

Outcome – The Tower

Back of deck energy – Judgement

Clarifying card for The Tower – Queen of Wands

This made me kind of anxious considering The Tower always seems negative for other people. But I don’t quite know if it has to be a disaster in this situation, since I pulled Judgement from the back of the deck. I have a feeling that The Tower energy has to do with this ex that I mentioned earlier, the Queen of Wands representing her energy. Wheel of Fortune representing his feelings may indicate that he feels lucky to have me, and the advice for me would be to take a risk? I’m not sure. I want to believe that the change indicated by the The Tower is that our period of stagnation will end and our relationship will transform.. but I’m just not sure. I feel all over the place with this reading. Any help?

• Current-Dot

In a love reading where I asked for insight about the status of a fractured connection I had with a woman I knew in college (the connection was only shattered recently), I drew the following:

Past – The Hanged Man (upright)

Present – 6 of Wands (upright)

Future – Page of Swords (upright)

The woman and I are both Aquariuses. The way I interpreted this reading was that the old relationship has changed, but that the situation happening now is going to bring us closer together. I apologized to her, and she seemed to be at least somewhat receptive to my apology. I can never tell if I’m being overly optimistic though. I would love to get a second opinion on this draw. Thank you in advance!

• birdsee1

Beginner here. I would love a second opinion about the reversed Page of Wands I got for my deck interview spread, I’m not sure how to interpret this.

The question was **What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?**
    The book that came with the deck explains it means “a messenger bringing creative ideas”, so with this card coming out reversed I think it might mean that the thing I am waiting for never comes.

• PM_ME_WILL_TO_LIVE69

What does x feel for me?

Ace of Cups – Page of Wands – Ace of Swords
    Base: 2 of Wands

I think they have budding romantic feelings towards me the more we talk. But, according to 2oW, they won’t be acting much on them and will just wait and see how the situation unfolds.

• Affectionate_Big_177

I would like a reading . Thank you!

• heyspartyy

i’m not sure what’s happening?

two nights ago, i cleansed my tarot deck by resetting them in order. i meditated and put them back on my nightstand.

every night when i get off work, i put my apron and hat at the bottom of my backpack. last night i spent hours searching my room for my uniform and absolutely couldn’t find it to save my life. i searched my backpack and emptied it completely three times, looked under the bed, deep cleaned my room and everything. nothing.

this morning while i was at school, i opened my backpack and saw my apron and hat sitting at the bottom of my backpack? also, my cats won’t come into my room at night anymore and their tails get frizzed and they’ll stare at the corner. i don’t know what’s happening to me, this has never happened until i cleansed my tarot deck for the first time and i wonder if they’re related by any chance? what do i do?

some please help i’m really uncomfortable

• better-things

Hi! I recently did a reading for myself involving my love life for the month of February. I didn’t have a particular spread, I just pulled 3 cards to represent the general energy.

I think it’s generally a good sign, but I’d like other opinions from other readers!

I pulled:

The Hierophant

8 of Swords (Reversed)

Ace of Pentacles

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: Maverick
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now