Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 25, 2021”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #947 Reply

Maverick
    Participant

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 25, 2021”

lapoderosarosa updated 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 30 Replies
  • raquelmckay

January 28, 2021 at 5:42 pm

Hey y’all! I am going to be doing free readings! I have a variety of decks to choose from and I’d love to give you all some guidance! Please DM me with your name and your situation, as well as if you want to use an oracle deck or tarot deck.

• the-inkedcapricorn

Hello all! I am interested in doing a couple of **free** readings, for any who are interested!

I have been reading/practicing tarot for a couple years now, but I have only done readings on myself up until recently. Over the past month, I’ve done a few scattered one-card draws for a few friends of mine, and they all really loved it. I am interested in getting a little bit more practice in for reading for other people.

If you are interested, please comment or feel free to send me a message!

Thanks y’all! Blessed be <3

• IfTheBroomFits

Hi I’m slightly new with tarot and it’s been an awkward switch over from runes for me but I wanted to learn because of a family member who loved it. I did a simple reading and asked what I needed to know. Normally I draw 9 to 12 cards but felt called to stop at 5 this time.

Page/princess of cups, the hierophant, king of swords reversed, the wheel of fortune reversed, 7 of cups reversed.

I’m open to responses with reversed meanings and non. I didn’t feel anything bad while seeing them reversed where normally I’d stress over some cards being flipped. I have had something weighing heavy on my mind but im not sure if I should share that.

The deck is Santa Muerte tarot if it matters. I know some decks work just a little differently sometimes.

• Spiritual_Koala_

Hey there! I’m up for doing a few advice reads in exchange for a review. Hit me up if you need some insight. Thanks 🙂

• franticegg

Hello everyone. I need some help. This is in regards to a general love reading. I’ve been single for a bit, I’m not too worried over finding someone but I am curious to see if maybe I’m oblivious. I broke up with my ex a year ago and don’t really have options.

I didn’t use a specific spread but I got these cards:

Two of pentacles. Page of swords. Ten of pentacles. Justice. The moon. King of swords.

I see this as “you have too much on your plate and shouldn’t be worried about this. Your time will come but you have more healing you need to do before you can get into a relationship. Anything helps. Thank y’all

• livid54

Hi! Would love a second opinion.

I am starting a new business with two other women in a new field. The other two are far more experienced than I and I pulled three cards to see if this venture would work out (not past, present, future. Just 3 cards for advice to be read together.)
    I pulled:

The Devil (also fell out while mixing)
    The five of pentacles
    The seven of cups

I had just been thinking about how I would need to let the other women take the lead in this because I feel like they know what they’re doing more and how I would be happy to play second fiddle as I feel like I don’t know as much as the do.

I feel like these cards are saying “let go of your insecurities, they are not reality”. Would you guys agree with this interpretation or do you have another idea??
    Thank you in advance!!

• Euphoric-Tennis6517

can someone do a love reading for me? please

• leblady

help with this one? intuitively pulled some cards about a friend who I think is unhappy with their life right now. https://i.imgur.com/Z3DbUn0.jpg

• DancerKF55

This might be too general a question, but I generally pull tarot concerned with my current inner state or state of being at that time, and I have been pulling the devil pretty consistently. Like in a three card spread, on the right in the self-conscious place. Today he was reversed though I’m undecided on my feelings about reversal (as I learn). Any thoughts on a consistent Devil pull and what that might mean for my state of consciousness?

• Just___gab

Hi everybody!

First time posting here and I’m thrilled. I recently started studying and reading tarots and yesterday night I felt ready for my first ever spread.

I picked three cards from my Italian tarots deck, using only the Major Arcana. Here’s what came out:

– The Emperor

– The Sun, reverted

– The Judgment

What I read kinda resonates with my situation atm: I think the Sun reverted is showing how stuck and empty I am right now (kinda been down, not satisfied with my actual job) opposing to what I felt before (the Emperor), a time when I felt more in control and convinced I was on the right life path.

The past year was really hard on me, so I kinda see this block coming from the Sun reverted and that may be soon alleviate thanks to the Judgment, that is going to bring fresh energies, news and untie some old knots. Ok, this is a veeeery short summary of my thoughts on this spread.

Can someone help me? Did I get it right, more or less? Please know that I’m still learning and going with my instinct a lot.

Thank you.

• n0neGFX

Hey all ! i currently have a girl in my life who is very involved in witch craft and we talk about it quite frequently, some stuff has arisen and i thought getting a tarot reading from someone who isn’t involved may be able to help me garner some closure or guidance or some insight regarding the situation.

I also have 3 wax jars relating to anxiety and i love them i think they are adorable, Thank you all if you want to get in contact:

Email: [joshuapedrera@gmail.com](mailto:joshuapedrera@gmail.com)
    Discord: OhHim#1734

• menuetnoir

Pulled a daily draw and two cards popped up, 4 of pentacles and page of pentacles in rx. That’s confusing me because aren’t they a little bit contradictory?

• purplelikethesky

Need emergency love reading 🙁 Please help, I can venmo as well if needed. Would love to talk to someone

• WillingPiglet

I am doing a monthly reading for February. For an obstacle to overcome I got three of pentacles. It seems like a mostly positive card so does anyone know of what issues could arise with three of pentacles?

• lapoderosarosa

Hello beautiful souls! to promote my new Patreon page, I am offering free in depth 1:1 tarot sessions for this upcoming Leo Full Moon. Reviews are appreciated! DM <3

check out my patreon page:[https://www.patreon.com/puentedefuente](https://www.patreon.com/puentedefuente)

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: Maverick
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now