Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – March 20, 2022”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #361301 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – March 20, 2022”

AutoModerator updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Candyraa

April 29, 2022 at 3:39 pm

I would love to get some other perspectives on this spread. I have my interpretation, but other opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Depression Spread by Emerald Lotus Divination
    Cat Tarot Deck by Megan Lynn Kott

1 – CARD TO REPRESENT MY DEPRESSION – Judgement

2 – SOMETHING TO LEARN ABOUT MY DEPRESSION – The Emperor

3 – AN ACTION TO HELP MY DEPRESSION – Seven of Pentacles

4 – HOW I CAN SHOW MYSELF MORE COMPASSION – Queen of Swords

5 – HOW I CAN FIND IOY IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW – Three of Swords

6 – A REASON TO STAY STRONG – The Empress

• HaitianPriestess

I asked if someone would offer me a relationship.. this someone is not a *new person* in my life FYI. This person in particular appears to have some money problems… also, they are an earth sign.. and got

Page of Pentacles
    Ace of Swords
    Six of Pentacles
    The Sun & Ten of Pentacles came out together

Clarified Page of Pentacles and got Five of Pentacles Rx and Emperor

My interpretation is that “yes” but it may take some time for a stable relationship between us to develop most likely because of finances maybe inexperience could play a role.. however the idea of being together will be proposed however this person may not have much to offer me until later down the line

• silenthill89

I did a reading asking what type of relationship he wish to have with me.I got seven of wands,emperor and king of pents.My thought is to overcome obstacles,and stability with the emperor and king of coins.Probably he wants to decide where the relationship could go woth the emperor?.Any thoughts?thanks in advance

• MysticDoyin

Hi guys,
    I’ve been dealing with acne for years and I I decided I now have money to go to the skin clinic for proper treatments after years of just using products. So I’ve been following five clinics for a while and with the reviews I see, I think they are all good. So I consulted my deck to pick one out of the five.
    For A – The TOWER
    For B – WHEEL OF FORTUNE
    For C – THE WORLD
    For D – DEATH
    FOR E – SEVEN OF PENTACLES

I have ruled out A and D cos I consider those cards (in this scenario) as a big NO.

I think THE WORLD is a big YES. The wheel of fortune is a YES or MAYBE. Then the seven of pentacles, YES but the results will be slow.

If I don’t get an interpretation. I would just go for C (the world).
    I’ve been dealing with this skin issues for a long time and I’m only recently getting over the fact that it used to affect my self-esteem. Now that I love myself more, I just wanna work on my skin, body, and general well-being. But I don’t want to waste money on the wrong clinic.
    Thank you.

• BraveAwareness5306

hello i pulled some tarot cards for a question i asked my question was What should i do about the situation about the boy i like. my tarot reading for myself has been very draining recently i just cant get anything to pop up

i pulled

the king of pentacles the queen of swords the five of pentacles and the ace of cups ]

​

i would really appreciate it if someone told me what the tarot might be saying

• Artur138

Hello everybody, I have really big problem with reading those cards and especially for first position in reading.
    I asked my tarot for 2 questions and first position always had the same cards.
    Questions are:

1) What I mean for X in their life?
    10 of swords/knight of wands/4 of wands

2) What will I mean for X in their life in future?
    10 of swords/moon/king of pentacles

Actually I feel kinda scared of those cards and I don’t know how to interpret them because from Google I know that 10 of swords are like the worst part left behind and start from 0 with the same person, but also to be with someone new. So I please you for your opinions really much! Thank you!

• heroinchicc

I asked my cards „what does this person think of me? How they feel about me?” and I got:
    – the moon
    – the chariot
    – the hermit
    – king of swords reversed
    – the world reversed
    Anyone can help me interpreting this? ❤️

• Novelist97

I asked my deck if there was anything I should know about going to meet this guy who lives 3.5h away from me and staying for the weekend. We’ve been talking a while and I really want to meet him, but the last time I drove that way I got in a car accident so I’m pretty nervous.

While shuffling, the Tower and Death fell out together…Is this as bad as it looks or is it just saying this is a new beginning?

• blackcat6570

I redid the spread that I had asked about previously, I found one that was larger and brought more clarity to the situation. I would appreciate interpretation on it, I’m getting a rough picture looking at not only the upright but reversals to try and understand their meaning but I’m not 100% on it. Especially the sections for ‘lessons to be faced with’, I’m unsure of how to interpret them.

*1 & 2 the situation; did [friend] break my trust about me and [other friend]?*

9 of Cups & 10 of Swords

*3 the other party; why did they do this?*

2 of Swords

*4 & 5 what lessons will they be faced with as a result of this situation?*

7 of wands & Queen of Cups

*6 you; where am I in this situation?*

The Empress

*7 & 8 what lessons will I be faced with as a result of this situation?*

10 of pentacles & Queen of Pentacles

• Lanasvett

The Forty Servants deck

I ask two questions, and both of them, answered with the same card.

Question: What will help you: The Moon

I Need help for this, I interpreted it as I will be able to see thru the lies people tell me.

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• [deleted]

Hi everyone, I’ll be taking a few more free readings this week. If you’re interested:

* Send me a DM with your first name and question
    * I’ll do you reading in the next few days
    * These free readings are in exchange for feedback, so please do respond to the reading to let me know how it went for you, and what felt useful (and not). If you don’t have time to provide feedback, please don’t ask for a reading.

I’ll edit the post here once I’m full.

• OpiumPhrogg

I will play along with this!

Today, 03/25/22

Deck: THOTH

Question: What would you like me to know for today?

Cards:

Knight of wands – also pulled on 03/23/22

Prince of Disks

9 of Swords

My take on this is that I am about to or am currently finding the desire to take advantage of my personal potential – and charge in full force (knight of wands)

But I need to make sure I stay grounded, pragmatic and responsible in my journey and not lose focus (Prince of Disks)

I also need to be aware of negative aspects of my journey whether it be negative influences or negative self talk, etc. (9 of Swords).

Open to anyone else’s read on this.

• TorrenteStoria

I need to understand below cards. I’ve got a love interest but he doesn’t seem to be very eager, not sure. So I stopped texting him to see how long it will take him to write back, well he didn’t for the last month. So I asked what do I need to do to make this a real relationship and cards were;

Page of wands

Queen of cups

Knight of cups

​

My deck had given me so many oblique cards about this particular interest before, so I have a feeling they’re telling me to text first and unless I’m willing to put myself out there and blindly give it 110% it won’t work. any comments?

• escottttu

Need a second interpretation. I did one for me and my friend/ acquaintance. We haven’t talked much for me to consider him a close friends, but I still consider him a friend. But, when we do it talk it feels awkward sometimes. I’d love a second interpretation

How do they feel about me?- The lovers

Is this friendship good for me? Two of cups

Where is this friendship going? The world

Anything I should be weary of? Eight of pentacles

Why does it feel awkward when we talk? Seven of wands

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now