Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – March 20, 2022”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #361301 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – March 20, 2022”

AutoModerator updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • RevolutionAnxious543

April 29, 2022 at 3:39 pm

~ Requesting an interpretation please ~

I asked the question “How will I succeed with my career dreams?”

I then pulled these three cards in this specific order.

Knight of Pentacles (reversed)

Judgment

Strength

I have my own interpretation of these cards but I am curious to see what others may think who do not know me. I don’t want to influence what others see by saying any specific details about myself or how I think in terms of my career.

Thank you in advance!!

• throwthefawayacct

Anyone have suggestions on fun questions for self readings? Trying to think of something new to try!

• alsciarra

I need help interpreting a quick relationship spread. Two of cups for feelings which is pretty straight forward because we like each other.

He might move far so i asked future and it said 6 of swords, which is a big wait and see so I asked more specifically about future in the next season and I got three of pentacles which means collaboration and team work.

Any help greatly appreciated!

• blackcat6570

I need some help interpreting these cards I pulled please!

*”Did [my friend] speak about my relationship with [name] on purpose?”*

Knight of Wands

Since I wasn’t sure on that one I reworded my question hoping that I’d get a clearer response..

*” Did [my friend] betray me on purpose? “*

The Star

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• glitterthembuns

I would like help with an interpretation. I asked my cards about a graduate school I was just accepted into. I asked “What will attending this school look like for me?” as well as “will there be an opportunity that will allow me to attend? (i.e. funding)” I shuffled and picked up whatever fell out. I do want to add a tad bit more context, mostly because my trauma butts into a lot of my readings as well, so moving on could be that aspect of healing as well as literal moving.

These are the cards I pulled and my best interpretation:

Six of swords: escape, journeys. A state of transition in which I’m leaving behind what I know for something new.

The Emperor: bold action, leadership, bravery, structure. I did receive the news from a man. This could literally represent the man or it could mean that my hard work has paid off and I am setting up my life with new rules and boundaries.

The Chariot: a journey, victory, perseverance. This is overcoming conflicts and moving forward in a positive direction.

This is the shift more toward the second question:

Seven of wands: endurance, attack, fighting for beliefs, perseverance.

The World: completion, recognition, fulfillment, triumph. This represents an ending to a cycle. I find this interesting because:

The Fool: beginnings, possibilities, innocence, a free spirit.

Nine of wands: persistence, endurance, courage. I interpret this card as weariness (idk the vibe I get) from being able to move on.

I don’t know if this is helpful but the Chariot tends to be a significant card for me as well the number seven.

• BraveAwareness5306

I was wondering if someone could give a quick love spread DOESN’T have to be a whole lot I’d really appreciate it :)! I just want to know how this person will approach me and when will I meet them and their Impact on me is and their purpose. It’s ok if you don’t want to I just wanted something based on anything. I’m really curious what everyone says !! 🙂 it’s nice getting tarot readings from other than myself ❤️

• HaitianPriestess

Not an ex partner just someone I have been on and off with (runner chaser sadly LOL).. psychic has confirmed he is my twin flame.. haven’t spoken in a month after he told me that he loves me but he doesn’t feel good enough for me.. just would like your take on what he will do next? I specifically asked

“What move will (name) make towards me next?”

I pulled

7 of wands
    4 of pentacles
    5 of wands
    10 of cups
    Empress and Emperor clarified by the Two of Cups

My interpretation is that he will want to “defend” or stand up for us and “protect” his connection with me (seven of wands) possibly fighting (five of wands) for me wanting to make his feelings known (two of cups) that he wants a relationship with me because he feels we are meant to be together (emperor empress ten of cups)… he is a Taurus so this says a lot to me that he will not want to “lose me” so he will want to “hold on” to me lol with the four of pentacles

• [deleted]

I just wanna know something quickly. Just the meaning of a card. I asked months ago to a psychic, how is X person’s son is gonna feel about me when i meet him, and i got the 4 of wands. what does that mean?

• brotayto-brotahto

Free readings available! Just a few short ones and I’ll close this. Just trying to brush up my skills

[Closed]

• jennikensss

I’m new to tarot and would like your interpretation on a card pull I did for myself earlier pertaining to a past relationship situation. I asked “what do I need to know about my last relationship” and pulled the sun, clarified by the devil reversed, and then the lovers. Any thoughts?

The sun- Things were good. The feelings were mutual and genuine; we enjoyed each other’s presence and made lasting memories.

The devil reversed- The other person was feeling trapped and needed to break free of commitment. Indecision and confusion led to an ending, maybe due to fear of facing themselves or emotional unreadiness?

The lovers- This is what confuses me, especially because it’s a clarifier for the devil rx. Could this be right person, wrong time? Or an indication to be cautious about intentions and seeing things for what they really are (the positives and negatives).

Deck used was Orien’s Animal Tarot

Page 2 of 2
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now