Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – May 15, 2022”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #372807 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – May 15, 2022”

AutoModerator updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Minimum-Tennis

June 12, 2022 at 6:55 am

Asking about my ex-boyfriend: how would he feels about me and the relationship 3 months from now? Would he want to get back together then?

The spread is as follow:
    [Ex in 3 months](https://ibb.co/WPJ0fgk)

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• msmelancholymoments

Tarot spread https://imgur.com/a/CU7QVck

I hope I did this image link right! But the question was, do I really know my partner?

I just recently found about infedelity and more that has me asking this question. I get the gist of what this reading says as it’s kind of straightforward. Butt I’d like to hear from someone with more experience. Thanks 😊

• Intelligent-Iron6960

Hello! I need help please, this is important considering the weird things happening to me. I am a expirienced tarot reader and I’ve done a lot of readings to people and my intuition is great I never did a wrong reading. However this situation is strongly not allowing my intuition to give an answer for some reason
    The expiriences in question: so I refuse to talk to this person because they are in a relationship, I did want to pull away from this person but they just refused to let me go. We text sometimes. Not as often as we used to. But when I did the first readinf i dreamt of this person, we argued and they were chasing me and a thunder woke me up at exactly 3:33. The next day I went to buy some crystals because this was insanely conserning to me, the lady at the shop offered me a good luck jar phone charm which broke as soon as i put it on. The energy is so strong it was killing me, when i went to my cards i found them out of the box, i keep my deck in their secret place nobody knew where they are there was no possibility someone was pushing them out of their box, i cleansed all cards one by one and when i did the read again cuz of the energy everything is now normal, the energy is gone.

So, both reads are “what does this person want to tell me:
    Read 1: 5 of cups, 10 of cups reversed, king of pentacles reversed, the lovers ( Intuition: they want me but got unsolved problems) also 2 of wands was at the back of the deck

Read 2: 5 of swords, page of pentacles, 10 of cups upwards this time, and judgements reversed, 2 of wands reversed was at the back of the deck

What should I make of this? What do they want to tell me so bad?

• BlueDemon75

I did a reading on whether or not I should just tell the girl in my friend’s group how I fell in love with her. So far I have been playing it dumb, as she does date a guy, and I also didn’t want to potentially cause a torn in my friendship circle.

When asking for advice it would often come up with cards related to truth and taking action, and obstacle cards were often related to being dishonest, hiding the truth (7 of swords), and self-sabotage (8 of swords).

So I drew 3 cards with the intent of representing the outcome if I told her my feelings.

Got: 9 of Swords, 10 of Cups, 3 of Pentacles

Later this week on a second reading I got: The fool, lovers, Sun

In general, I see it as pretty positive. The deck did slap me in the face time and time again in the past for worrying too much, but the girl in question has been acting pretty cold and even a bit passive-aggressive around me lately, and again, she does date a guy, so I fear that dropping the bomb would just cause trouble for me. Need second opinions.

I forgot to take pics of the reading but used the Ancient Italian deck, I go with the “standard” interpretation for cards, save from a few RWS elements that are not present in this one.

• vCosmos

Hello! I was just given a reading from my friend about a situation going on. I’m moving from Arizona up to the PNW and asked her to do a reading about if it was thr right move. I currently live with my friends whom I’ve know my whole life. I’ve been with them for 8 years and wanted to know if I should move in with my other friends Up there.

My spread

https://imgur.com/a/umvKX5C

Any help would be awesome thank you!

• narwhalen

going on a first date tonight and i asked how it will go and i got the nine of pentacles! i’m getting confused with the meaning and relating it to this date, any insight? my first thought was that it’ll go well but not completely sure.

• Minimum-Tennis

Hello, I am doing 10 card read. I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago and we are currently not talking. The question is how he feels about the relationship and me now and if he wants to get back together?

Card 1: 8 of swords – reverse
    Card 2: the high priestess- upright
    Card 3: two cups — upright
    Card 4: the lovers — reversed
    Card 5: four pentacles — upright
    Card 6: page of cups — reversed
    Card 7: five of swords — upright
    Card 8: nine of wands — upright
    Card 9: nine of swords — upright
    Card 10: ace of cups

Thank you!

• Strange-Vanilla817

Hello!
    I had a reading on my self with my tarot and asked what’s an advice on how can someone (specific) have genuine feelings for me and the Lovers showed up. How could I interpret this?
    Thank you

• __Daphne

Hello! I’m in the midst of a tense situation with a person and I’m unsure of how to resolve it. Everyone I’ve spoken to and been fully honest with says I’ve done nothing wrong, I don’t need to apologise and it is not my fault, but I feel completely awful and frankly pretty scared whenever someone is openly angry at me.

I pulled a card for me, them and the situation. For me I got judgement, them 10 wands Rx, and the situation 9 cups rx. I guess I see this as me making a final choice/judgement and sticking by it, while they feel completely overburdened, and ultimately it’s created a situation which is not what either of us want.

For advice I got justice rx, which has confused me. I’m really worried that maybe I’m deserving of getting shouted at so much, and perhaps I shouldn’t of stood my ground? And this is telling me to apologise. Or would that with justice upright? My fears are getting in the way of me reading with an open mind. Alongside that I got the knight of cups, which I think is just saying to speak openly with how I feel, and not lead with harsh words or actions. I’d really appreciate any insight! Thank you.

• SunnySash

Hello, everyone! Have a wonderful morning/evening/night!

I wanted to share that after years, I have finally decided to get real Tarot cards ( I received as a gift Tarot cards, used especially for tarota, old card game, but I couldn’t feel the connection). Now I got the classic Waite, I was sceptical at first, but when I opened the box, pulled them out so I can see all arts, it clicked really nice between us.

So, I pulled my first cards, with open mind, I decided to shuffle them and get to know them, but the deck decided to show me these cards. I believe my inner unconscious question was “Will the negative event end, how do I feel and what will be the outcome?”

I got such an interesting cards: 5 Cups, The Chariot and 9 Cups. When you put them together you see the balance between darkness and light, even the cards are in the same colors.

A bit of a background first: I am having one amazing puppy (almost 9 years old, but shh). She has epilepsy and IBD and now she is in her down moments. I have troubles at work, because coworker wants to show their dominants. On top of that family issues in communication, but they are clearing out.

As interpretation: I am in negative situation (obviously), but i need to be a bit more patient and hardworking to reach a positive outcome, self enough attitude.

Still, I would love to hear someone that is more familiar with the Tarot or just another opinion?

Thank you in advance!

[Cards](https://ibb.co/dc226jt)

• witchcraft22

Can someone give me reading. I would like to know if i should stay in my current situation, or go start over with this person whom says they are drawn to me. Thank you in advance it would be GREATLY appreciated

• JustAChocobo

I did a Situation-Action-Outcome spread with RWS deck and am looking for second opinions.

* Situation: 3 of Wands
    * Action: 8 of Pentacles
    * Outcome: The Lovers
    * Shadow Card: >!4 of Cups!< (if you are interested)

Background: So I tried asking a friend out but didn’t succeed; she said she’s not interesting in dating right now. I did a reading asking for **insights into our relationship** and got the above.

My interpretation: (going to hide it in case anyone wants to do their own interpretation before looking at mine)

* 3 of Wands: >!Everything is at a stand still, a lot of waiting to see how things will develop (I read somewhere that this card also means there’s budding potential)!<
    * 8 of Pentacles: >!Will require (a lot of) work on both the relationship (and perhaps myself?)!<
    * The Lovers: >!Likely good news (union) following the action made from 8 of Pentacles? I know this card also means choices.!<
    * Shadow Card: >!(4 of Cups) I instinctively flip this card after the 1st 3 and read that it can mean underlying fear. Perhaps I am actually feeling a lot of fear from not being able to work things out with her?!<

• [deleted]

Hi! Can someone interpret 4 of cups rx + 3 of Pentacle,this combo is keep coming in my daily pull

• ChoppaTOTE

Could somebody give me a reading and message me the result somebody serious about helping people with readings I personally think women are more tuned in with the cards I’m a male so I want a female to give me answers

Page 1 of 4
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now