Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – May 15, 2022”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #372807 Reply

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – May 15, 2022”

AutoModerator updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1x9x1x7

June 12, 2022 at 6:55 am

still trying to get better at doing readings. I did one for a friend today – question was “What are the personal characteristics that would align with my possible future partner with whom i could be happy?”. First he had asked “How long will I be alone?” lol and I asked if he could rephrase it/ask it differently since qualitative questions like that aren’t really the best (or at the very least I don’t really have the skills to like…get that type of answer from a reading?). I drew, in this order, 4 of pentacles, 7 of cups, and 4 of wands.

The way I interpreted everything was basically like…you have dealt with feelings of insecurity in the past/still have these feelings stemming from issues you’ve had in the past. If you can get past these issues and be a little more trusting of others and/or confident in yourself, many opportunities in love will open up for you. If you can be realistic about what is that you’re looking for and make a good choice in regards to those opportunities, you just might find the relationship that you’re looking for.

Not sure if that interpretation is the best + not sure how well it really answered the question in the first place. In terms of personal charateristics that would align with a possible future partner – seems like that would just be trust, and being realistic and honest with oneself. Does that all seem reasonable, am I missing anything?

• Business_Ad768

Hello , could you guyss help me on interpreting this cards? I am such beginner and i have hard time connecting.
    I asked my ex’s feeling for me

– Knight of cups
    – Two of cups
    – 5 of swords
    – the sun
    – 10 of pentacles

• Thiccclikehummus

Hey! I was wanting some help interpreting these cards. It is quite uncanny to me about the theme but i just need help around context of my questions.
    Have some PTSD, got in an awfully unnecessary fight with a new partner who I cherish and i feel extreme shame over not having control of my emotion.
    I first asked for reflection and guidance after the fight – pulled nine of swords
    I asked the impact of my ptsd on my relationship with my lover and pulled ‘the devil’

• Dangerous_Owl_393

Message me for a free reading (beginner)

• AceActive

Hey can someone do a simple yes or no for me? Im veryy stressed because i feel like i failed my math exam very badly and my whole future depended on it and im just lost

• person_of_stone

Hi everyone. I hooked up with someone, and we actually clicked with each other. We spent night talking and making love and talking again to learn about each other until the morning. He was very open answering my questions to learn more about his life. He seemed caring, loving and very career oriented. I wonder if I and he can be an item. I have been so lonely for a long long time, so this could be me being disillusioned by someone who is being nice and caring to everyone including me. I don’t want to feel like he lead me on. So I asked my deck with a 3-card spread:

1/ what does he think about me from our very first interaction? – I drew queen of wands

2/ is there any potential for us in the future? – I drew nine of wands

3/ could this relationship be a loving, caring one that I always yearn for? – I drew the Strength

Can you guys share your insight and personal opinions on my circumstance? Thank you!

• Placid4swords

I asked what the energy are between us right now and I got

Ace of Swords,
    10 of Wands,
    7 of Swords,
    2 of Cups

Short version of a long story is, that we met during a night out, spent 4 amazing hours together running around in a foreign city hand in hand and fell in love with each other. He went back to his home country, and I went back home to my own city. We are able to contact each other on social media, but haven’t since the weekend. Absolute romcom magic.

I would interpret the cards to say that right now there’s a lack of communication between us (AoS) which is true. We both feel it’s a struggle/burden (10oW) to try and run from/forget (7oS) the fact that we had that special connection and found love (2oC)

What do you think?

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• alexasuzette

hi all! recently got back into tarot and feeling extremely overwhelmed! i did a 3 card love reading for myself (separation) and got the following:
    1. 2 of cups reversed
    2. 10 of wands reversed
    3. king of cups

how would you interpret those cards? Thank you!

I used The Light Seer’s tarot deck.

• tyra-nnosaurus

Asking for help with interpreting another reading.
    I interpreted my previous reading on the same topic myself: “As a result of not coping with the stress in my life, I found an addiction and I need to seek guidance.” However, since then I’ve tried to compromise.
    Today I asked, “Am I making the right decision?” and a four card spread.

1. I of Swords
    2. The Fool
    3. The Hermit (Reversed)
    4. King of Cups

The deck I used was The Star Spinner.

• Ryikaa

[Tarot Spread](https://imgur.com/Q0CnxJy)

Hi there,

I just got this new tarot deck today. I did my first reading for myself, using the Tarot Del Toro Cross Spread using only Major Arcana. Basically my question: How is my Present and how should I face the situation?

1. What favors us? -The World, Inverted
    2. What is against us? -The Tower, Inverted
    3. What the querent is doing now? -The Sun, Inverted
    4. Output? -The Emperor
    5. The querent? -The High Priestess, Inverted

My interpretation

My surroundings have become disconnected and I am not keeping in touch with my loved ones and vice versa. This has caused instability and me questioning my existence. Instead of dealing with this situation, I turned to seeking my own company by doing stuff by myself like embroidery, baking, though further burrowing myself in. Doing that, I learnt some skills that I like, enjoyed the embroidery process and smell of fresh bread. However, of course, my situation isn’t improved. The last card had me upset when I read the meaning in the guidebook. Inverted, it becomes the Cloistered Nun and signals depression. Truth is I had a breakdown just a week ago. Guess I should face the situation and seek help professionally.

I would appreciate if you have other interpretations for the spread. Thank you for taking your time to read/help.

• CaroleFukinBaskin

[Tarot Link](https://imgur.com/a/91DxxiX)

Hello,

The spread I used was the Celtic Cross.
    I asked if there is any potential with the guy I have a crush on although I have been in a long term relationship.
    My interpretation is that although I have high hopes of something new and exciting, I should wait it out before making any rash decisions to move on.

Thank you for taking the time to read/help 😊

• Opsti_

Question: “How will my love life look like in the near future?”

Not sure if context matters, but I am 21m, single, got rejected about 2 weeks ago, not talking to any other girls at the moment.

I have used a deck of playing cards and a 3 card spread. I got Queen of Hearts, 3 of Hearts and King of Hearts in this order. Not sure how to tie them together, couldn’t find anything about these combinations online. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time!

• CalamityKimmy

Hi guys, before this reading began I addressed Hecate and said I’d like to build her an altar soon and work with her. I asked if there was any message she’d like to give me right now. I used a spread I saw online for her, and I use Kristopher Hughes’ Celtic Tarot deck.

1. Who am I? – The World
    2. Wisdom of the Maiden & My possibilities and dreams- Seven of Cauldrons
    3. Wisdom of the Woman/Mother & The gifts I bring to the world – Ten of Swords
    4. Wisdom of Hekate & The Ancestors, and the deep wisdom within – The Father
    5. The path forward – Ten of Cauldrons

• JHopp89

I’m having a moment in life that is unexpected. Can anyone/us anyone willing to do a reading to help me out? Need some clarity here.

Page 2 of 4
Reply to: AutoModerator
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now