Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Astrology Why did 2015/2016 have such different energy?

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #350867 Reply

[deleted]

I felt like every one during this time was on a different plane of existence, happier and more in the moment. Such good art came out around this time as well

• Why did 2015/2016 have such different energy?

[deleted] updated 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • paulyd1997

March 27, 2022 at 9:55 am

The Age of Aquarius has begun. People are starting to think more spiritually and question things. We’re rebelling against conditioning that society has implanted on us for centuries.

• papa_js_poppin_puss

hard agree. also most of my friends my age and around speak of these years fondly too. (i’m 23)

• Piggy2473

I am 18 now and I have to agree. I wish I could have been a teen then or earlier. I truly think new technology is to blame.

• cabinet_door

I was just thinking this too. For me, years 2014-2017 were the most positive years I’ve ever had as an adult, and I’m 37. I’m hoping things swing back that direction sooner rather than later.

• trashmar

The only positive I remember from 2016 is the amount of GOOD music that was being dropped by actual artists (Rihanna, Beyoncé) besides that, I think 2016 was the turning point of our country entering into a new polarizing environment.

• Frangi-Pani

2015 and 2016 were pretty good years for me but I would say that my life pretty much started in 2017. Like most, 2020 was probably the toughest year I’ve had in a long time, but this year has been treating me very good and I think next year is going to be even better.

• StellaGraphia

I’d hardly call 2016, at least in the US a nice year. And that’s when, I think, the whole brexit issue began in the UK. I don’t recall it as a good year. But for individual people? Could have been fantastic. Or terrible. Or neutral.

I’d look to personal transits (or lack of difficult ones). And often, people talking to each other are of a close age, and so there’s this false confirmation of ease or difficulty that makes them think it’s more global, more general than it is. When it’s just personal transits (good ones or lack of difficult ones).

• jaahrome

On top of that Does anyone feel like 2017 was probably the worst year of their lives or is that my Pluto in 1st house talking?

Page 3 of 3
Reply to: [deleted]
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now