Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 11, 2021”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #16523 Reply

Jessica
    Participant

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 11, 2021”

currently-existing updated 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 44 Replies
  • aliciawulf

February 8, 2021 at 3:58 pm

Hey guys ????????, so lately I’ve been seeing a lot of angel numbers like 1111, 111 (I see this a lot!) 222,333,444 and 555, 777, and 999

I did a reading for myself using the eleven card mother peace spread. I asked my deck why am I seeing all of these synchronicities and got

1. 4 of pentacles
    2. Justice
    3. 3 of cups
    4. The high priestess
    5. 10 of wands
    6. The hanged man
    7. 9 of swords
    8. The sun
    9. Prince of cups
    10. 7 of cups reversed
    11. 9 of wands

I used the true heart intuitive tarot deck for this spread and need some help interpreting them. Can someone help me pls? Thank you in advance 🙂

• wepwaawet

hello everyone! if possible i would love some help on this reading.

as of late my life has been insane and this is something that has been tugging at me for a very long time.

i have done a few tarot readings for others and only a simple few for myself. my readings have always proved to be very powerful and beneficial for the querent.

however, i believe i need some outside opinion on this reading.

my focus in this reading was for myself. starting as a child, my mother and i have had a very estranged relationship. i believe that in her eyes i am the black sheep. i live in my sister’s shadow and am desperately trying to live for myself. (i love my sister! she is aware of the situation and is helping me through my journey.)

more specifically, i was questioning my relationship with my mother. i am unsure as if it is going to improve, given that she is a raging narcissist and will not seek help. we clash every week. i cannot confront her on her behavior and it is extremely taxing on both my mental and physical self.

this is something i definitely need insight on. any help is appreciated.

in this reading i used the Cat Tarot deck and the
    layout is the horseshoe.

1. the fool – the past and how it has led to the question at hand
    2. reversed nine of pentacles – the present; an overview of the situation at hand
    3. four of cups – hidden influences, can be people or circumstances
    4. temperance – obstacles
    5. eight of wands – outside influences
    6. the magician – the solution, advice and insight
    7. reversed strength – outcome.

• Secretbigirl

Hey can anyone do a reading about me and my ex? I just went through a messy and heartbreaking breakup and don’t want my energy affecting the cards. Any help is very much appreciated.

• SnooTomatoes7529

Hi everyone, I’m currently going through a situation where my husband cheated on me and left me in a rut. My question was “How’s my future looking regarding love and finance?”. I got five of wands, ace of swords and king of coins. Another interesting note is I did 3 readings since December and the King of Coins have appeared 3 times.

My interpretation is i will have a breakthrough and overcome my current situation and possibly meet a guy that could help me.

Thank you so much for reading my posts.

• thedevilsreversed

doing reading exchanges! feel free to chat me <3

• dUrBaNpOiSoN2020

I would like some help interpreting this reading. I was just doing a daily reading (what do I need to know today? What do I need to do today? What do I need to release today?) The cards I got are The Star • ace of wands • mother of wands

• yokoonoyes

Can I get some interpretation help on [this deck interview reading ](https://imgur.com/a/wBDOYwH) I did last night?

• lunastarling

Is a bad reading inevitable?
    My sister didn’t want to do a reading for me because she had a bad feeling but she was overcome with emotion and basically had to. She did a reading twice and both times she got the wheel of fortune upside down for me. Her friend did a reading for me as well right after and he also got the wheel of fortune upside down. After asking for clarification and pulling about 25 cards, her friend basically found out (without going into too much specifics) that something really bad was going to happen to me when I make a life-changing decision next year and that someone close to me was going to deceive my trust in some way. He did however get the ace of cups by the end of it.

Is this reading in anyway preventable? I’ve been so stressed and anxious ever since she told me about it 🙁

• hol2929

So I have a “party” tonight on discord for a friend’s birthday and I asked how I should approach tonight because I’m always paranoid that I’m not liked and that I wouldn’t be missed if I wasn’t there.

I got 9 swords (of course), ace of pentacles and 4 of wands. I mainly thought that my deck was saying to see it as a new opportunity to get out of my head and just have fun but I figured I’d see if there were any other interpretations

• ems161

Hi! I received a reading saying a two of swords, nine of cups, and 10 of pentacles… any ideas what this means??

• Ismyra

Edited: Not taking anymore requests today.

• FedupMessiah

If anyone is willing to do a free reading please let me know. Currently unemployed and in one of the worst mental states of recent years. Lost on every front of life. Confused hurt and need someone who is comfortable with the craft who is willing to pull some cards to help me out. Still applying everyday but my mental health has taken a serious toll. I am hurting really bad if any empaths are willing to do the favor I would greatly appreciate it. If the reading resonates I promise to pay for a reading when I am eventually employed. Threw my cards out in rage and have no support system or money for therapy. A free tarot reading may not be groundbreaking but I am getting very two of swords energy from myself, I am not seeing my future clearly and I feel in many ways I am not seeing my past or present for what they are either. I am as lost snd hurt and broke as it gets please if anyone would do the favor I am dying for some perspective on whats been going on. Yes I know my life situation but in many ways I feel like I don’t know what to do with it. I know what led me here, my bias may be clouding my judgements. I need help. Please if you are experienced doing readings for others that resonated and you feel comfortable with the craft, I’d appreciate some help. Again will try and recompense you if i can get a job soon but asking strangers online is where I am at. Please help

• theartoflifeandlove

Hey guys, so I did a reading about whether or not I should lean towards doing readings for others once I’ve learnt Tarot in-depth, and whether that path will work out for me. I got the 5 of cups (twice, I reshuffled the deck just to make sure and still pulled the same card!) and the hermit card.

It was a simple yes/no question, with the second card pulled to add further context.

I’m using The Light Seers Tarot deck by Chris-Anne.

The 5 of cups has a woman pouring out her cups down a black hole with white light at the bottom. There are 3 empty cups to her left, 1 full cup behind her, and she is pouring one away and you can see the contents entering the sea behind her.

The hermit is cross-legged in the sky above a narrow path leading into the mountains behind her. Both cards are dark blue overall.

I know the 5 of cups is a no card, but I’m wondering if there’s something I’m not seeing yet. My interpretation is that no, making money off of tarot is not my future path, but that there is some sort of inner work that I need to do. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Much appreciated!

• trashymob

Hello!

I’m a beginner ish. I’ve been using pendulum mostly but the last year started branching out to tarot.

I’ve been waffling about my job situation this week and I have a lot of emotions bc I’m not sure what to do so I decided to tarot it to see if that would help me gain some insight.

• The question: I am currently a teacher. We have been virtual most of the year and our district is planning on going back next month. My son is very high risk and we’ve sacrificed SO much to keep him safe. Now, I’m worried about bringing it home to him so I’ve been applying to other jobs – against my wants. I LOVE teaching. I just got my master’s in it a month ago. I don’t want to do anything else. But I would give it up to protect my child. Bc in the end, he is more important than a job when I can find others.

• My spread: a basic Situation / Action / Outcome 3 card spread.

• I pulled: Queen of Wands / The Devil / 5 of Cups.

• I usually use [this site](http://www.learntarot.com/cards.htm) to help with my interpretation but earlier was a bit worried about what I was thinking and overall not sure about what it meant. Queen of Wands I see as me as a teacher – dedicated, passionate, and cheerful. I can’t tell you what my job means to me so I felt this was what it meant. The Devil for Action I think stands for me staying in my position/teaching and go back to work – despite the fact that the anxiety of bringing this virus home to my son is making me feel hopeless. And the way that the district is treating us is definitely placing us in an unwanted position. The 5 of Cups for the Outcome seems to be saying I’m going to suffer a loss and I’m going to regret staying if I bring something home. Which. I will. I would 100% blame myself if anything happens to my son.

So I’m feeling like this is telling me that if I stay at my current job – despite how much this position and school and my students mean to me – I’m going to end up regretting it… And will possibly suffer the loss that is giving me so much anxiety.

So that was heavy… Sorry. Thoughts?

• bro-who-objects

Hey can any one help with a second interpretation of this reading https://imgur.com/a/K02abEa
    The parts I’m very confused on where the death card, four pentacles, mother of swords, along the with son of wands, and daughter of wands. Any opinions on on what they mean with the context to the spread would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance and have wonderful day.

Page 2 of 3
Reply to: Jessica
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now