Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Tarot “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 11, 2021”

• Creator
    Discussion
  • #16523 Reply

Jessica
    Participant

Please use this thread to request a reading, to request help with interpretation, or to offer free readings. This thread is refreshed every Sunday.

If you are requesting help with interpretation, please comment using the following format:

* The question(s) you’re asking, with any context you would like to share.

* An explanation of the spread you’re using. Diagrams or links are welcome.

* A photo or description of the cards you dealt. You can upload photos via imgur, or another hosting service.

* Your interpretation.

If someone helps you, consider giving them some feedback or thanking them for their work!

• “Weekly Reading and Interpretation Help Thread – January 11, 2021”

currently-existing updated 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 44 Replies
  • RideSouthern

February 8, 2021 at 3:58 pm

Amateur tarot reader here, does anyone have any takes on 3/Swords, Justice and 10/Cups coming up as a relationship outcome? I would take it that first there needs to be an acknowledgement of some past hurts and balancing of the scales/making things fair before reaching emotional fulfillment with each other. (It certainly would sound like our situation.)

• __pan__

Hello, all.

Hope you’re enjoying this Happy Friday!

I’m requesting help with interpreting a pair of cards. It was for a pull to predict the energy of my love life for the month to come.

The first card was the Reversed Seven of Pentacles; the second card the Upright Four of Wands. Image of spread below in link:

https://imgur.com/a/LuXeGoY

Thank you!

• sweet12oakly

Hi guys, I’m requesting a reading.

I just had my first tarot card reading ever and while mostly positive, I want second opinions in regards to my fertility/children.

I appreciate any guidance. Thank you!

• PinkFurLookinLikeCam

I’m requesting a reading. I have my own cards and frequently check transit horoscopes; but I am too in the situation to correctly interpret anything objectively.

I don’t know how specific I need to be, but here goes. I am in a love situation that can/probably will get very sticky. However, I’m happier than I’ve been in years and I feel that I’m receiving a type of love that I’ve needed for a long time.

My question is, will this end up resolving nicely? Will this blow our lives up? Will we end up together after all?

It’s very hard to get a reading, so this will be HIGHLY appreciated ❤️

• britaniccaa

[spread](https://i.postimg.cc/NGSH482J/B423-A127-403-D-4927-A358-671-EC44-EB030.jpg)

Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me interpret this spread. It’s between myself and a “friend” but I would use that term loosely. I wanted to know what was in the future for us since we have to be around one another often. Thanks!

• charmilllla

Hello everyone,

I‘ve been thinking about it for quite a while and I‘d like to ask the universe for their advice.

I am currently studying law in my first semester and it sucks so much because of corona. The tuition fee is really expensive (+400€ per semester) and I have not much benefits from it. Where I‘ve been thinking to move to is a place where the tuition fee is +300€ per semester and there are some of my online friends I could meet up (we are quite extroverts so it wouldnt be a problem).

Because of Corona I didnt had the chance to meet anyone yet and get some friendship. Its also a very quiet place (I always say it feels like new york after zombie apocalypse).

I‘d like to have an advice for it and for a future seeing, where I am going to be in 4-5 years

Sincerely

Charmilla

• vantastic210

Hi I would like to request a reading! For the past few weeks I feel I have been messaging friends but they have been neglecting to reply to me or taking an extra long time. Some of my friends are just “bad at texting” (whatever that means) and I’m sure they’re busy, but it seems like nearly everyone I talk to has been very slow getting back to me. I don’t think it has anything to do with me per se but it is strange it is happening all at once. Even people I don’t talk to often have been doing this, I’m finding it very strange.

I hope someone could help provide some clarification! Thanks 🙂

• Embarrassed-End-5515

Hi can someone help me understand my reading?

• BKRBells

Hello,

I have a lot of anxiety around moving into an apartment on my own after living with my family all my life. I’m afraid of the future in regards to moving and I was looking for guidance on this situation.

I pulled the two of swords first and then the hermit. The situation I’m in and the outcome. The way I interpreted this is that I need to spend time thinking on this before making a fast decision. This is a big decision so I need to think about all my options carefully.

I could use a second opinion on this.

• lilyhegens

Hey guys! I’m still open for readings if you need guidance. I’m an intuitive reader who is clairvoyant and clairaudient. I can also do psychic readings.

All readings are done with only love and the highest intentions 🙂

• Noonecanknowitsme

Just did a reading on my friend (I don’t have a lot of experience)

He asked when he will get abs and be buff?

Past: reverse 10 of wands

Present: knight of wands

Future: reverse knight of pentacles

Overall: the tower

• TarotByTiffany

????hello everyone!???? I am offering free tarot readings tonight! Please message me your first name and your question if you are interested!

• fluffitall7

I just did a 3 card past, present, future reading. I actually only need help deciphering the future card.

Past- reversed 2 of wands

Present- reversed wheel of fortune

Future- reversed hermit

I asked about my future regarding family. I just went thru two back to back miscarriages, and past/present are spot on, I don’t have health issues, just terrible luck with a second miscarriage.

I don’t understand what reversed hermit could be, it sounds bad, but deception/lies/misinformation doesn’t really apply to my question.

• currently-existing

Does anyone want to exchange readings? (preferably experienced)

Page 3 of 3
Reply to: Jessica
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now